Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com> on 2005/10/12 15:23:17 UTC

Reuse operation object

Hello,

I have the following problem: I am using WSIF with Axis as a SOAP
provider. But, in order to enhance performance, I want sockets and HTTP
sessions to be maintained between to WSIF calls.
 From my analysis, I cannot be done because the operation object cannot
be reused: so if I create a new Operation object for each call, then a
new Axis Call object will be created and a new MessageContext also so
that I won't be able to maintain state between calls.
Another strange think I discovered is that the Axis Call object is
maintained at the Port level where I think this should be maintained at
the Operation level.

Thanks
Jeff