Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/12/23 08:12:44 UTC

Video Examples

Hi all,

I tried out the video examples with Safari:
http://examples7x.wicket.apache.org/videos/ - The videos are only playing
sound.

However if I play them on localhost (running the examples locally):
http://127.0.0.1:8080/videos/ - they are working.

I don't know yet whats wrong, but I try to figure out these days.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Video Examples

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.