Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 15:37:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.

It can be obtained from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
The Maven staging repo is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
The svn tag is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/

The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
[ ] Broken - do not release
[ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable

Regards
Violeta

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Violetta,

On 9/25/13 9:37 AM, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>
> It can be obtained from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
> The Maven staging repo is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>
> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable

It's fairly obvious at this point that there are some problems with
7.0.45, so I'm changing my vote from [+1 stable] to [-1 Broken] due to
APR/tcnative problems documented in this thread and also on the users
list (specifically with 8.0.0-RC3 which I think are the same).

I feel bad, especially because this was supposed to be your first
release. Now it's going to take at least 3 tries :(

-chris

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.
2013/9/25 Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>

> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0
implementation. Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.

> It can be obtained from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
> The Maven staging repo is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>
> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
> [X] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable

I'm canceling the vote. Because of the issue with the APR/native connector
I'll mark 7.0.45 as "not released".
I'll prepare Tomcat 7.0.46 for voting once the issue is resolved.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Sep 26, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
>> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
>> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>>
>> It can be obtained from:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
>> The Maven staging repo is:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
>> The svn tag is:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>>
>> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
>> [ ] Broken - do not release
>> [ X ] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable
>
> Yup.

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Keiichi Fujino <kf...@apache.org>.
2013/9/25 Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>

> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>
> It can be obtained from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
> The Maven staging repo is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>
> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable
>

> +1
Tested on my test app (enable session replication).

--
Keiichi.Fujino

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Violetta,

> Violetta,
>
> On 9/25/13 7:49 PM, Christopher Schultz wrote:
>> On 9/25/13 9:37 AM, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
>>> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
>>> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
>>> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>>>
>>> It can be obtained from:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
>>> The Maven staging repo is:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
>>> The svn tag is:
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>>>
>>> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
>>> [ ] Broken - do not release
>>> [X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable
>>
>> +1 for Stable
>
> Hmm... I'm getting this exception while launching in my dev environment,
> now:
>
> Sep 26, 2013 12:28:54 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> WARNING: Catalina.start using conf/server.xml: Error at (37, 36) :
> org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JmxRemoteLifecycleListener
> Sep 26, 2013 12:28:54 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester
> startElement
> SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JmxRemoteLifecycleListener

*Facepalm*

Didn't install the catalina-jmx extra JAR into lib/

Sorry for the noise.

-chris

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Violetta,

> On 9/25/13 9:37 AM, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
>> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
>> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
>> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>>
>> It can be obtained from:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
>> The Maven staging repo is:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
>> The svn tag is:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>>
>> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
>> [ ] Broken - do not release
>> [X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable
>
> +1 for Stable

Hmm... I'm getting this exception while launching in my dev environment,
now:

Sep 26, 2013 12:28:54 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
WARNING: Catalina.start using conf/server.xml: Error at (37, 36) :
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JmxRemoteLifecycleListener
Sep 26, 2013 12:28:54 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester
startElement
SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JmxRemoteLifecycleListener

I'll investigate.

-chris

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Violetta,

On 9/25/13 9:37 AM, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>
> It can be obtained from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
> The Maven staging repo is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>
> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable

+1 for Stable

Debian Linux 2.6 x86-64
Oracle Java 1.6.0_26 64-bit JVM

MD5 sums match
GPG signatures match
ZIP and tarball are the same
tcnative builds fine
Checkstyle is happy
Java builds with a single warning:
compile-java6:
    [javac] Compiling 1313 source files to
/home/cschultz/projects/apache-tomcat/tarball/apache-tomcat-7.0.45-src/output/classes
    [javac]
/home/cschultz/projects/apache-tomcat/tarball/apache-tomcat-7.0.45-src/java/javax/el/ResourceBundleELResolver.java:109:
warning: getFeatureDescriptors(javax.el.ELContext,java.lang.Object) in
javax.el.ResourceBundleELResolver overrides
getFeatureDescriptors(javax.el.ELContext,java.lang.Object) in
javax.el.ELResolver; return type requires unchecked conversion
    [javac] found   : java.util.Iterator
    [javac] required: java.util.Iterator<java.beans.FeatureDescriptor>
    [javac]     public Iterator getFeatureDescriptors(
    [javac]                     ^
BIO, NIO, and APR tests all pass (except for Tribes which are known to
fail in my environment)

A short smoke test in my development environment shows no problems.

-chris

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 30/09/2013 20:31, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 30/09/2013 09:00, Mark Thomas wrote:

>> It looks like my recent fixes for APR/native unit test failures/crashes
>> are the culprit. Hopefully it won't take too long to find a fix.

> I *think* I have a fix for this. If folks that have seen this error
> could test with the latest 8.0.x trunk that would be great.
>
> I'm about to kick off the unit tests on Windows, Linux and OSX. If they
> all pass then I'll start a 8.0.0-RC4 release unless someone else finds
> an issue before then.

All three OS's hung in the same place. Shouldn't be too hard to track
down the root cause.

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 01/10/2013 10:18, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 01/10/2013 00:29, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> I just tested trunk with r1527733, but unfortanetly I still see the same crashes in tcnative-1.dll.
>
> Hmm. I can't re-create these any more. Are you sure you are using the
> latest 8.0.x code?

Scratch that. I can reproduce this now. Investigating...

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

On 1.10.2013 11:18, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> I just tested trunk with r1527733, but unfortanetly I still see the same crashes in tcnative-1.dll.
>
> Hmm. I can't re-create these any more. Are you sure you are using the
> latest 8.0.x code?

I also still get the crash with r1527985.

-Ognjen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 01/10/2013 00:29, Konstantin Preißer wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I just tested trunk with r1527733, but unfortanetly I still see the same crashes in tcnative-1.dll.

Hmm. I can't re-create these any more. Are you sure you are using the
latest 8.0.x code?

I do see a hang when running the unit tests so something still isn't
quite right.

> I also noticed that as soon as I send the first HTTP request to Tomcat, it takes 100% CPU usage (1 thread) until the connection is closed (this is also the case with Tomcat 8.0.0-RC3 - sorry, I didn't notice that earlier).

I know why this is happening. I think this is going to need a separate
thread to resolve.

Mark

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Konstantin Preißer <kp...@apache.org>.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@gmail.com>.
On 26.9.2013 22:54, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
>> I wanted to know if the same crash would be observed in APR/AJP because
>> it's slightly easier for me to enable that and test against it in my
>> environment (which is not win32 but Linux). There's little information
>> in the win32 native backtrace that I can decipher as well as something
>> from a Linux backtrace. The less work I have to do to reproduce the
>> better ;)
>
> I now tried Tomcat 7.0.45 with Native 1.1.28 and AJP-APR-Connector, with IIS 8.0 using ISAPI Redirector 1.2.37 on WinSvr 2012 64-bit, and I indeed get the same crashes again - however only, when I add connectionTimeout="20000" to the AJP connector in server.xml. Otherwise, it doesn't crash, but for some requests Tomcat never sends a response. It seems the crash happens when Tomcat wants to close the TCP connection after the connection timeout.

I now installed httpd-2.4.6-x64-vc11.zip binary from ApacheHaus, and
configured mod_ajp_proxy. Everything works ok when I access port 80
(httpd -> mod_ajp_proxy -> ajp-apr on Tomcat). But, as earlier, when I
try port 8080 (http-apr on Tomcat) it crashes after few minutes.

I tried with and without connectionTimeout parameter for AJP connector,
and it works ok both ways. Which is expected, since response times are
really short.

-Ognjen

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Konstantin Preißer <kp...@apache.org>.
Hi Christopher,

This is the crash log of Tomcat 7.0.45 with Native 1.1.28 and AJP-APR-Connector:

#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000180007e23, pid=2204, tid=2512
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_40-b43) (build 1.7.0_40-b43)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.0-b56 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]
#
# Core dump written. Default location: C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\hs_err_pid2204.mdmp
#
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x0000000000000000

Registers:
RAX=0x0000000000000000, RBX=0x0000000008984420, RCX=0x0000000007ee2628, RDX=0x0000000000000060
RSP=0x0000000008c6f540, RBP=0x0000000000000000, RSI=0x0000000000000000, RDI=0x0000000007ef3638
R8 =0x0000000000000000, R9 =0x0000000007edb680, R10=0x0000000000000030, R11=0x0000000007edb6d8
R12=0x0000000000000008, R13=0x0000000007ef3680, R14=0x0004e74f7dfb9a78, R15=0x0000000000000001
RIP=0x0000000180007e23, EFLAGS=0x0000000000010246

Top of Stack: (sp=0x0000000008c6f540)
0x0000000008c6f540:   0000000000000000 0000000007ef3638
0x0000000008c6f550:   0000000008c6f5b8 0000000008c6f5c0
0x0000000008c6f560:   0000000008c6f5e8 0000000002356274
0x0000000008c6f570:   0000000006c79800 0000000008c6f610
0x0000000008c6f580:   0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0x0000000008c6f590:   0000000000000001 0000000008c6f620
0x0000000008c6f5a0:   0000000000000008 000000000246ec88
0x0000000008c6f5b0:   0000000006c799e8 0000000000000003
0x0000000008c6f5c0:   0000000007eeb638 00000000faea1ee8
0x0000000008c6f5d0:   0000000008c6f5f0 0000000000000001
0x0000000008c6f5e0:   00000000fbbb4e10 0000000008c6f628
0x0000000008c6f5f0:   00000000df5a7638 0000000000000000
0x0000000008c6f600:   00000000fbbb4e78 0000000000000000
0x0000000008c6f610:   00000000df5a49d8 00000000df5907b0
0x0000000008c6f620:   0000000000000000 00000000024a0f10
0x0000000008c6f630:   01cebaf9c11288b2 0000000008c6f628

Instructions: (pc=0x0000000180007e23)
0x0000000180007e03:   47 18 49 89 1c 04 45 84 ff 74 69 48 8b 94 24 80
0x0000000180007e13:   00 00 00 48 8b 4f 10 e8 61 53 01 00 48 8b 43 38
0x0000000180007e23:   48 8b 10 48 8b 43 38 48 8b 48 08 48 89 11 48 8b
0x0000000180007e33:   43 38 48 8b 50 08 48 8b 43 38 48 8b 08 48 89 51

Register to memory mapping:

RAX=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RBX=0x0000000008984420 is an unknown value
RCX=0x0000000007ee2628 is an unknown value
RDX=0x0000000000000060 is an unknown value
RSP=0x0000000008c6f540 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x0000000006c79800
RBP=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RSI=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RDI=0x0000000007ef3638 is an unknown value
R8 =0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
R9 =0x0000000007edb680 is an unknown value
R10=0x0000000000000030 is an unknown value
R11=0x0000000007edb6d8 is an unknown value
R12=0x0000000000000008 is an unknown value
R13=0x0000000007ef3680 is an unknown value
R14=0x0004e74f7dfb9a78 is an unknown value
R15=0x0000000000000001 is an unknown value

Stack: [0x0000000008b70000,0x0000000008c70000],  sp=0x0000000008c6f540,  free space=1021k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C  [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]

[error occurred during error reporting (printing native stack), id 0xc0000005]

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
J  org.apache.tomcat.jni.Poll.poll(JJ[JZ)I
J  org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Poller.run()V
j  java.lang.Thread.run()V+11
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
  0x0000000006af2800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-10" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2644, stack(0x0000000009770000,0x0000000009870000)]
  0x0000000006d17800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-9" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2180, stack(0x0000000009670000,0x0000000009770000)]
  0x0000000006d14800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-8" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2580, stack(0x0000000009570000,0x0000000009670000)]
  0x0000000006d16000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-7" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=980, stack(0x0000000009470000,0x0000000009570000)]
  0x0000000006d1b000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-6" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1600, stack(0x0000000009370000,0x0000000009470000)]
  0x0000000006d19000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-5" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1828, stack(0x0000000009270000,0x0000000009370000)]
  0x0000000006d19800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-4" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3068, stack(0x0000000009170000,0x0000000009270000)]
  0x0000000006d15000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-3" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2032, stack(0x0000000009070000,0x0000000009170000)]
  0x0000000006d16800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-2" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2808, stack(0x0000000008f70000,0x0000000009070000)]
  0x0000000006d18000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-exec-1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1344, stack(0x0000000008e70000,0x0000000008f70000)]
  0x0000000006d1a800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-AsyncTimeout" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1788, stack(0x0000000008d70000,0x0000000008e70000)]
  0x0000000006a8d800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-Acceptor-0" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=2744, stack(0x0000000008c70000,0x0000000008d70000)]
=>0x0000000006c79800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-Poller" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=2512, stack(0x0000000008b70000,0x0000000008c70000)]
  0x000000000679c000 JavaThread "ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1644, stack(0x0000000008870000,0x0000000008970000)]
  0x0000000006e65800 JavaThread "Thread-2" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=2360, stack(0x0000000008770000,0x0000000008870000)]
  0x0000000006d35000 JavaThread "GC Daemon" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=784, stack(0x00000000080b0000,0x00000000081b0000)]
  0x00000000055ec800 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=280, stack(0x0000000005e00000,0x0000000005f00000)]
  0x00000000055e0800 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1172, stack(0x0000000005d00000,0x0000000005e00000)]
  0x00000000055d9800 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=716, stack(0x0000000005c00000,0x0000000005d00000)]
  0x00000000055d7800 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1716, stack(0x0000000005b00000,0x0000000005c00000)]
  0x00000000055d4800 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1960, stack(0x0000000005a00000,0x0000000005b00000)]
  0x00000000055a4000 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1764, stack(0x0000000005900000,0x0000000005a00000)]
  0x000000000559a800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2012, stack(0x0000000005800000,0x0000000005900000)]
  0x0000000002252800 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=1444, stack(0x0000000002050000,0x0000000002150000)]

Other Threads:
  0x0000000005596800 VMThread [stack: 0x0000000005700000,0x0000000005800000] [id=732]
  0x00000000055f6000 WatcherThread [stack: 0x0000000005f00000,0x0000000006000000] [id=2272]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 7242K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K,  81% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df432800, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 17881K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  93% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e94c6758, 0x00000000e94c6800, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 16292K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  76% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbde9320, 0x00000000fbde9400, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.

Card table byte_map: [0x0000000005350000,0x0000000005460000] byte_map_base: 0x0000000004c59000

Polling page: 0x00000000007d0000

Code Cache  [0x0000000002350000, 0x00000000025c0000, 0x0000000005350000)
 total_blobs=558 nmethods=242 adapters=268 free_code_cache=47840Kb largest_free_block=48928704

Compilation events (10 events):
Event: 4.524 Thread 0x00000000055e0800 nmethod 246 0x000000000249b250 code [0x000000000249b380, 0x000000000249b3d8]
Event: 4.524 Thread 0x00000000055e0800  247             org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProperties::getSoTimeout (8 bytes)
Event: 4.524 Thread 0x00000000055e0800 nmethod 247 0x000000000249b050 code [0x000000000249b180, 0x000000000249b1d8]
Event: 4.524 Thread 0x00000000055e0800  248             org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketList::size (5 bytes)
Event: 4.524 Thread 0x00000000055e0800 nmethod 248 0x0000000002499190 code [0x00000000024992c0, 0x0000000002499318]
Event: 4.524 Thread 0x00000000055e0800  249             org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint::getSoTimeout (8 bytes)
Event: 4.525 Thread 0x00000000055e0800 nmethod 249 0x0000000002498f10 code [0x0000000002499040, 0x00000000024990b8]
Event: 4.537 Thread 0x00000000055d9800 nmethod 245% 0x00000000024a0810 code [0x00000000024a0da0, 0x00000000024a37d0]
Event: 26.294 Thread 0x00000000055e0800  252             org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Poller::maintain (151 bytes)
Event: 26.298 Thread 0x00000000055e0800 nmethod 252 0x000000000246db90 code [0x000000000246dd60, 0x000000000246e110]

GC Heap History (10 events):
Event: 2.170 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=7 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 8640K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K, 100% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000df750000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 10255K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  53% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e8d53dd8, 0x00000000e8d53e00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 13740K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  64% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbb6b140, 0x00000000fbb6b200, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
Event: 2.174 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=8 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 896K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K,   0% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 11338K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  59% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e8e62b20, 0x00000000e8e62c00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 13740K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  64% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbb6b140, 0x00000000fbb6b200, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
}
Event: 2.298 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=8 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 8640K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K, 100% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 11338K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  59% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e8e62b20, 0x00000000e8e62c00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 13925K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  65% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbb99510, 0x00000000fbb99600, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
Event: 2.302 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=9 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 896K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K,   0% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000df750000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 12291K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  64% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e8f50d48, 0x00000000e8f50e00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 13925K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  65% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbb99510, 0x00000000fbb99600, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
}
Event: 2.356 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=9 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 8640K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K, 100% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000df750000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 12291K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  64% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e8f50d48, 0x00000000e8f50e00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 13948K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  65% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbb9f0e0, 0x00000000fbb9f200, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
Event: 2.358 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=10 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 895K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K,   0% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K,  99% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df66fff8, 0x00000000df670000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 13051K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  68% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e900ef90, 0x00000000e900f000, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 13948K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  65% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbb9f0e0, 0x00000000fbb9f200, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
}
Event: 2.411 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=10 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 8639K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K, 100% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K,  99% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df66fff8, 0x00000000df670000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 13051K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  68% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e900ef90, 0x00000000e900f000, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 14006K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  65% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbbad910, 0x00000000fbbada00, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
Event: 2.414 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=11 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 896K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K,   0% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000df750000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 13998K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  73% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e90fb990, 0x00000000e90fba00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 14006K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  65% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbbad910, 0x00000000fbbada00, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
}
Event: 4.377 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=11 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 8640K, used 8640K [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000e8350000)
  eden space 7744K, 100% used [0x00000000dee00000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000)
  from space 896K, 100% used [0x00000000df670000, 0x00000000df750000, 0x00000000df750000)
  to   space 896K,   0% used [0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df590000, 0x00000000df670000)
 tenured generation   total 19136K, used 13998K [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e9600000, 0x00000000fae00000)
   the space 19136K,  73% used [0x00000000e8350000, 0x00000000e90fb990, 0x00000000e90fba00, 0x00000000e9600000)
 compacting perm gen  total 21248K, used 15066K [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fc2c0000, 0x0000000100000000)
   the space 21248K,  70% used [0x00000000fae00000, 0x00000000fbcb68b8, 0x00000000fbcb6a00, 0x00000000fc2c0000)
No shared spaces configured.
Event: 4.383 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=12 (full 0):
[...]

Deoptimization events (10 events):
Event: 1.926 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded action=reinterpret pc=0x0000000002456da4 method=org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Constant.readConstant(Ljava/io/DataInputStream;)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfile/Constant; @ 164
Event: 1.926 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded action=reinterpret pc=0x0000000002451e08 method=org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Constant.readConstant(Ljava/io/DataInputStream;)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfile/Constant; @ 164
Event: 1.989 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded action=reinterpret pc=0x00000000023e01bc method=org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Constant.readConstant(Ljava/io/DataInputStream;)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfile/Constant; @ 146
Event: 2.027 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded action=reinterpret pc=0x000000000244c834 method=org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Attribute.readAttribute(Ljava/io/DataInputStream;Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfile/ConstantPool;)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfilÛ™G°0?@
Event: 2.156 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002436754 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 103
Event: 2.163 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002436754 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 103
Event: 2.166 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002436754 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 103
Event: 2.169 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002436754 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 103
Event: 2.180 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x000000000242d740 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 103
Event: 4.425 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded action=reinterpret pc=0x000000000241d36c method=sun.misc.URLClassPath$FileLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource; @ 142

Internal exceptions (10 events):
Event: 4.491 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df368708 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.491 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df36c230 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.491 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df36cb40 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.491 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df36f6f0 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.492 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df3736f8 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.492 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df373e58 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.493 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df377860 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.493 Thread 0x0000000006d16800 Threw 0x00000000df378010 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.539 Thread 0x0000000006d15000 Threw 0x00000000df39fb08 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 4.539 Thread 0x0000000006d15000 Threw 0x00000000df3a04d8 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244

Events (10 events):
Event: 4.556 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 4.556 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 12.455 Thread 0x0000000006b0e000 Thread exited: 0x0000000006b0e000
Event: 12.458 Thread 0x00000000069a5800 Thread exited: 0x00000000069a5800
Event: 12.463 loading class 0x00000000022d4360
Event: 12.463 loading class 0x00000000022d4360 done
Event: 12.463 loading class 0x00000000022d4320
Event: 12.463 loading class 0x00000000022d41e0
Event: 12.463 loading class 0x00000000022d41e0 done
Event: 12.463 loading class 0x00000000022d4320 done

Dynamic libraries:
0x000007f655ea0000 - 0x000007f655ed3000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin\java.exe
0x000007fb37520000 - 0x000007fb376e0000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x000007fb35070000 - 0x000007fb351a6000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.DLL
0x000007fb34830000 - 0x000007fb34923000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0x000007fb37270000 - 0x000007fb3734e000 	C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
0x000007fb36c90000 - 0x000007fb36ddc000 	C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x000007fb31db0000 - 0x000007fb3201a000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9200.16579_none_418ab7ef718b27ef\COMCTL32.dll
0x000007fb371c0000 - 0x000007fb37265000 	C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
0x000007fb374d0000 - 0x000007fb37518000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
0x000007fb35450000 - 0x000007fb35590000 	C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
0x000007fb36a80000 - 0x000007fb36bc0000 	C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
0x000007fb34930000 - 0x000007fb34969000 	C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x000007fb373b0000 - 0x000007fb374c5000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
0x000000006fc70000 - 0x000000006fd41000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\msvcr100.dll
0x000000006f4a0000 - 0x000000006fc69000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
0x000007fb299d0000 - 0x000007fb299d9000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WSOCK32.dll
0x000007fb2cab0000 - 0x000007fb2cad0000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
0x000007fb34dd0000 - 0x000007fb34dd7000 	C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
0x000007fb34a40000 - 0x000007fb34a98000 	C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
0x000007fb2ca70000 - 0x000007fb2caa2000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll
0x000007fb35440000 - 0x000007fb35449000 	C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll
0x000000006f490000 - 0x000000006f49f000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\verify.dll
0x000000006f460000 - 0x000000006f488000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\java.dll
0x000000006f440000 - 0x000000006f455000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\zip.dll
0x000000006f420000 - 0x000000006f439000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\net.dll
0x000007fb33bf0000 - 0x000007fb33c4c000 	C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
0x000000006f400000 - 0x000000006f411000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\nio.dll
0x000000006f3f0000 - 0x000000006f3fb000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\management.dll
0x0000000180000000 - 0x000000018018c000 	C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\tcnative-1.dll
0x000007fb35020000 - 0x000007fb35070000 	C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
0x000007fb33d90000 - 0x000007fb33daa000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll
0x000007fb33910000 - 0x000007fb3395b000 	C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
0x000007fb34230000 - 0x000007fb3423a000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x000007fb341d0000 - 0x000007fb3422c000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
0x000000006f3c0000 - 0x000000006f3e4000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\sunec.dll
0x000000006f3b0000 - 0x000000006f3bb000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\sunmscapi.dll
0x000007fb34650000 - 0x000007fb34827000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
0x000007fb344a0000 - 0x000007fb344b6000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
0x000007fb33a10000 - 0x000007fb33a2f000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll
0x000007fb343f0000 - 0x000007fb34405000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll
0x000007fb2cf10000 - 0x000007fb2cf24000 	C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
0x000007fb327a0000 - 0x000007fb327b6000 	C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
0x000007fb33a30000 - 0x000007fb33ac8000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll
0x000007fb2dee0000 - 0x000007fb2def2000 	C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
0x000007fb2ec50000 - 0x000007fb2ec58000 	C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll
0x000007fb32310000 - 0x000007fb3233a000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
0x000007fb322b0000 - 0x000007fb322ba000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL
0x000007fb31a90000 - 0x000007fb31aef000 	C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
0x000007fb1d9f0000 - 0x000007fb1db53000 	C:\Windows\system32\DBGHELP.DLL

VM Arguments:
jvm_args: -Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\conf\logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\endorsed -Dcatalina.base=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45 -Dcatalina.home=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45 -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\temp
java_command: org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
JRE_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
CLASSPATH=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\tomcat-juli.jar
PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
USERNAME=Administrator
OS=Windows_NT
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Sebb,

On 9/26/13 3:24 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 26 September 2013 19:46, Konstantin Preißer <kp...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Rainer,

+1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Preißer <kp...@apache.org>.
Hi Rainer,

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@gmail.com>.
Rainer,

On 26.9.2013 20:22, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Any chance you can try current trunk? Mark added more fixes to
> AprEndpoint after r1523781. It would be great if you could check
> r1526052 (or later).

I agree that the problem should be solved in tcnative, but I just wanted
to check if trunk maybe workarounds the problem. No, it does not.
8.0.0-dev r1526792 with tcnative 1.1.18 still crashes.

-Ognjen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 26.09.2013 18:47, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
> [...]

Rainer

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Konstantin Preißer <kp...@apache.org>.
Hi Christopher,

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Konstantin and Ognjen,

Posted by Konstantin Preißer <kp...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Crash log:
#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000180007e23, pid=3700, tid=4652
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_40-b43) (build 1.7.0_40-b43)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.0-b56 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x0000000000000000

Registers:
RAX=0x0000000000000000, RBX=0x000000000ea3e3d0, RCX=0x000000000de5d598, RDX=0x0000000000000060
RSP=0x000000000ec1f060, RBP=0x0000000000000000, RSI=0x0000000000000000, RDI=0x000000000de6e5a8
R8 =0x0000000000000000, R9 =0x000000000de565f0, R10=0x0000000000000030, R11=0x000000000de56648
R12=0x0000000000000008, R13=0x000000000de6e5f0, R14=0x0004e749054454dd, R15=0x0000000000000001
RIP=0x0000000180007e23, EFLAGS=0x0000000000010246

Top of Stack: (sp=0x000000000ec1f060)
0x000000000ec1f060:   0000000000000000 000000000de6e5a8
0x000000000ec1f070:   000000000ec1f0d8 000000000ec1f0e0
0x000000000ec1f080:   000000000ec1f108 0000000002256274
0x000000000ec1f090:   000000000cb5b800 000000000ec1f130
0x000000000ec1f0a0:   0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0x000000000ec1f0b0:   0000000000000001 000000000ec1f140
0x000000000ec1f0c0:   0000000000000400 00000000023bc648
0x000000000ec1f0d0:   000000000cb5b9e8 0000000000000003
0x000000000ec1f0e0:   000000000de665a8 00000000ef6d43dd
0x000000000ec1f0f0:   000000000ec1f110 0000000000000001
0x000000000ec1f100:   000000077c3c8658 000000000ec1f148
0x000000000ec1f110:   00000007d7ff80e0 0000000000000000
0x000000000ec1f120:   000000077c3c86c0 0000000000000000
0x000000000ec1f130:   000000078181be70 00000007d7ff2250
0x000000000ec1f140:   0000000000000000 00000000023ce964
0x000000000ec1f150:   01cebab909e9d0ab 000000077b602758

Instructions: (pc=0x0000000180007e23)
0x0000000180007e03:   47 18 49 89 1c 04 45 84 ff 74 69 48 8b 94 24 80
0x0000000180007e13:   00 00 00 48 8b 4f 10 e8 61 53 01 00 48 8b 43 38
0x0000000180007e23:   48 8b 10 48 8b 43 38 48 8b 48 08 48 89 11 48 8b
0x0000000180007e33:   43 38 48 8b 50 08 48 8b 43 38 48 8b 08 48 89 51

Register to memory mapping:

RAX=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RBX=0x000000000ea3e3d0 is an unknown value
RCX=0x000000000de5d598 is an unknown value
RDX=0x0000000000000060 is an unknown value
RSP=0x000000000ec1f060 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x000000000cb5b800
RBP=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RSI=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RDI=0x000000000de6e5a8 is an unknown value
R8 =0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
R9 =0x000000000de565f0 is an unknown value
R10=0x0000000000000030 is an unknown value
R11=0x000000000de56648 is an unknown value
R12=0x0000000000000008 is an unknown value
R13=0x000000000de6e5f0 is an unknown value
R14=0x0004e749054454dd is an unknown value
R15=0x0000000000000001 is an unknown value

Stack: [0x000000000eb20000,0x000000000ec20000],  sp=0x000000000ec1f060,  free space=1020k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C  [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]

[error occurred during error reporting (printing native stack), id 0xc0000005]

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
J  org.apache.tomcat.jni.Poll.poll(JJ[JZ)I
J  org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Poller.run()V
j  java.lang.Thread.run()V+11
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
  0x000000000c752800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-10" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4872, stack(0x00000000108f0000,0x00000000109f0000)]
  0x000000000ce10000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-9" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2088, stack(0x00000000107f0000,0x00000000108f0000)]
  0x000000000ce0d000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-8" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4164, stack(0x00000000106f0000,0x00000000107f0000)]
  0x000000000ce0e000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-7" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2000, stack(0x00000000105f0000,0x00000000106f0000)]
  0x000000000ce12800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-6" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2996, stack(0x00000000104f0000,0x00000000105f0000)]
  0x000000000ce0f800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-5" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4640, stack(0x00000000103f0000,0x00000000104f0000)]
  0x000000000ce0b800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-4" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2880, stack(0x00000000102f0000,0x00000000103f0000)]
  0x000000000ce0e800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-3" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2520, stack(0x000000000f220000,0x000000000f320000)]
  0x000000000ce11800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-2" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3720, stack(0x000000000e620000,0x000000000e720000)]
  0x000000000ce0c800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4192, stack(0x000000000e520000,0x000000000e620000)]
  0x000000000ce11000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-AsyncTimeout" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4528, stack(0x000000000f120000,0x000000000f220000)]
  0x000000000ce9b800 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-Acceptor-0" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=3084, stack(0x000000000f020000,0x000000000f120000)]
  0x000000000d3f1000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-Poller" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2016, stack(0x000000000ef20000,0x000000000f020000)]
  0x000000000d3ec800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-AsyncTimeout" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2332, stack(0x000000000ee20000,0x000000000ef20000)]
  0x000000000ca6e000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-Acceptor-0" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=3348, stack(0x000000000ed20000,0x000000000ee20000)]
  0x000000000ca6d000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-Sendfile" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3152, stack(0x000000000ec20000,0x000000000ed20000)]
=>0x000000000cb5b800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-Poller" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=4652, stack(0x000000000eb20000,0x000000000ec20000)]
  0x000000000cc41000 JavaThread "ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4376, stack(0x000000000e820000,0x000000000e920000)]
  0x000000000cea1800 JavaThread "Thread-2" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=2724, stack(0x000000000e720000,0x000000000e820000)]
  0x000000000c8f0800 JavaThread "GC Daemon" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4452, stack(0x000000000e020000,0x000000000e120000)]
  0x000000000a5f9000 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4180, stack(0x000000000bd70000,0x000000000be70000)]
  0x000000000a5f6000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4744, stack(0x000000000bc70000,0x000000000bd70000)]
  0x000000000a5f4800 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4308, stack(0x000000000bb70000,0x000000000bc70000)]
  0x000000000a5f3000 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2156, stack(0x000000000ba70000,0x000000000bb70000)]
  0x000000000a5ef800 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4104, stack(0x000000000b970000,0x000000000ba70000)]
  0x000000000a5bf800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4792, stack(0x000000000b870000,0x000000000b970000)]
  0x000000000a5b4800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2232, stack(0x000000000b770000,0x000000000b870000)]
  0x0000000002152800 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=1608, stack(0x0000000001fd0000,0x00000000020d0000)]

Other Threads:
  0x000000000a5b1800 VMThread [stack: 0x000000000b670000,0x000000000b770000] [id=356]
  0x000000000a61c000 WatcherThread [stack: 0x000000000be70000,0x000000000bf70000] [id=3564]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 6818K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 5% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d59aa050,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d827eb20,0x00000007d8280000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d80000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 21320K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 24% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000781cd2238,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 22016K, used 21547K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb80000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 22016K, 97% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077cb0af58,0x000000077cb80000)

Card table byte_map: [0x0000000005310000,0x0000000005740000] byte_map_base: 0x0000000001735000

Polling page: 0x0000000000640000

Code Cache  [0x0000000002250000, 0x00000000024c0000, 0x0000000005250000)
 total_blobs=684 nmethods=338 adapters=298 free_code_cache=47510Kb largest_free_block=48610688

Compilation events (10 events):
Event: 35.437 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000  347             org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk::equalsIgnoreCase (76 bytes)
Event: 35.440 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000 nmethod 347 0x0000000002338690 code [0x00000000023387e0, 0x0000000002338ab8]
Event: 35.966 Thread 0x000000000a5f4800  348             org.apache.tomcat.util.http.MimeHeaderField::getName (5 bytes)
Event: 35.967 Thread 0x000000000a5f4800 nmethod 348 0x0000000002338490 code [0x00000000023385c0, 0x0000000002338638]
Event: 36.361 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000  349             org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.MessageBytes::equalsIgnoreCase (78 bytes)
Event: 36.365 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000 nmethod 349 0x00000000023f0810 code [0x00000000023f0980, 0x00000000023f0d98]
Event: 37.774 Thread 0x000000000a5f4800  351             org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Poller::maintain (151 bytes)
Event: 37.777 Thread 0x000000000a5f4800 nmethod 351 0x00000000023efd10 code [0x00000000023efee0, 0x00000000023f02b0]
Event: 41.591 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000  352             sun.nio.cs.SingleByte$Encoder::encodeArrayLoop (236 bytes)
Event: 41.598 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000 nmethod 352 0x0000000002342350 code [0x0000000002342520, 0x0000000002342cc0]

GC Heap History (8 events):
Event: 1.058 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=1 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 33280K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 100% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d8280000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d80000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 0K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 0% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000780800000,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 12433K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb00000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 21504K, 57% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077c2244b0,0x000000077cb00000)
Event: 1.065 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=1 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 5094K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 0% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d79aa8,0x00000007d7d80000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d8280000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 2553K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 2% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000780a7e438,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 12433K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb00000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 21504K, 57% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077c2244b0,0x000000077cb00000)
}
Event: 1.420 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=2 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 38374K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 100% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d79aa8,0x00000007d7d80000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d8280000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 2553K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 2% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000780a7e438,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 13826K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb00000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 21504K, 64% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077c380aa8,0x000000077cb00000)
Event: 1.427 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=2 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 5109K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007da300000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 0% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d827d500,0x00000007d8280000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d80000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 7498K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 8% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000780f52a70,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 13826K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb00000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 21504K, 64% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077c380aa8,0x000000077cb00000)
}
Event: 20.912 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=3 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 38389K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007da300000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 100% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d827d500,0x00000007d8280000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d80000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 7498K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 8% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000780f52a70,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 15525K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb00000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 21504K, 72% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077c529518,0x000000077cb00000)
Event: 20.918 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=3 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 5115K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 0% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d7ed68,0x00000007d7d80000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d8280000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 15691K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 18% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000781752dd8,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 15525K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb00000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 21504K, 72% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077c529518,0x000000077cb00000)
}
Event: 25.684 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=4 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 38395K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 100% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d7ed68,0x00000007d7d80000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d8280000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 15691K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 18% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000781752dd8,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 22016K, used 21523K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb80000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 22016K, 97% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077cb04ca0,0x000000077cb80000)
Event: 25.690 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=4 (full 0):
 PSYoungGen      total 38400K, used 5114K [0x00000007d5800000, 0x00000007d8280000, 0x0000000800000000)
  eden space 33280K, 0% used [0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d5800000,0x00000007d7880000)
  from space 5120K, 99% used [0x00000007d7d80000,0x00000007d827eb20,0x00000007d8280000)
  to   space 5120K, 0% used [0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7880000,0x00000007d7d80000)
 ParOldGen       total 87040K, used 21320K [0x0000000780800000, 0x0000000785d00000, 0x00000007d5800000)
  object space 87040K, 24% used [0x0000000780800000,0x0000000781cd2238,0x0000000785d00000)
 PSPermGen       total 22016K, used 21523K [0x000000077b600000, 0x000000077cb80000, 0x0000000780800000)
  object space 22016K, 97% used [0x000000077b600000,0x000000077cb04ca0,0x000000077cb80000)
}

Deoptimization events (10 events):
Event: 20.940 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00000000023328d4 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next()I @ 435
Event: 20.941 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=predicate action=maybe_recompile pc=0x000000000239b778 method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 13
Event: 20.968 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=bimorphic action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00000000023b33fc method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z @ 263
Event: 21.219 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=bimorphic action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002360f30 method=java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1([BII)I @ 39
Event: 21.220 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=bimorphic action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002360f30 method=java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1([BII)I @ 39
Event: 21.220 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=bimorphic action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002360f30 method=java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1([BII)I @ 39
Event: 21.231 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=uninitialized action=reinterpret pc=0x00000000023b9bdc method=org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.Parser.readTable(Ljava/lang/String;)[C @ 0
Event: 21.251 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=predicate action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002309008 method=java.util.Properties.load0(Ljava/util/Properties$LineReader;)V @ 15
Event: 21.480 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded action=reinterpret pc=0x000000000231d048 method=sun.misc.URLClassPath$FileLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource; @ 142

Internal exceptions (10 events):
Event: 21.504 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Threw 0x00000007d77aece0 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 21.504 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Threw 0x00000007d77af490 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 21.504 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Threw 0x00000007d77b32b0 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 21.504 Thread 0x000000000ce11800 Threw 0x00000007d77b3ab8 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 25.628 Thread 0x000000000ce0e000 Threw 0x00000007d7820098 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 25.628 Thread 0x000000000ce0e000 Threw 0x00000007d7820798 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 25.628 Thread 0x000000000ce0e000 Threw 0x00000007d7825f48 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 25.628 Thread 0x000000000ce0e000 Threw 0x00000007d78267a8 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 25.629 Thread 0x000000000ce0e000 Threw 0x00000007d782b4f8 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 25.629 Thread 0x000000000ce0e000 Threw 0x00000007d782baf8 at C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244

Events (10 events):
Event: 30.660 loading class 0x000000000c7e8400 done
Event: 30.660 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 30.661 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 30.667 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 30.667 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 31.638 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 31.638 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 33.454 Thread 0x000000000a5f6000 flushing nmethod 0x0000000002341510
Event: 34.379 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 34.379 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done

Dynamic libraries:
0x000007f75e090000 - 0x000007f75e0c3000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin\java.exe
0x000007fcbb6e0000 - 0x000007fcbb8a0000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x000007fcb8ad0000 - 0x000007fcb8c06000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.DLL
0x000007fcb8710000 - 0x000007fcb8803000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0x000007fcba8a0000 - 0x000007fcba97e000 	C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
0x000007fcba560000 - 0x000007fcba6ac000 	C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x000007fcb6450000 - 0x000007fcb66ba000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9200.16579_none_418ab7ef718b27ef\COMCTL32.dll
0x000007fcbb2e0000 - 0x000007fcbb385000 	C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
0x000007fcba850000 - 0x000007fcba898000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
0x000007fcbaf00000 - 0x000007fcbb045000 	C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
0x000007fcbb3a0000 - 0x000007fcbb4e1000 	C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
0x000007fcbb280000 - 0x000007fcbb2b9000 	C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x000007fcb8c10000 - 0x000007fcb8d26000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
0x0000000068470000 - 0x0000000068541000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\msvcr100.dll
0x0000000067ca0000 - 0x0000000068469000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
0x000007fcade80000 - 0x000007fcade89000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WSOCK32.dll
0x000007fcb5490000 - 0x000007fcb54b0000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
0x000007fcbb500000 - 0x000007fcbb507000 	C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
0x000007fcba490000 - 0x000007fcba4e8000 	C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
0x000007fcb51c0000 - 0x000007fcb51f3000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll
0x000007fcbab00000 - 0x000007fcbab09000 	C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll
0x000007fcb86c0000 - 0x000007fcb870f000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\cfgmgr32.dll
0x000007fcb8aa0000 - 0x000007fcb8ac2000 	C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
0x0000000067c90000 - 0x0000000067c9f000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\verify.dll
0x0000000067c60000 - 0x0000000067c88000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\java.dll
0x0000000067c40000 - 0x0000000067c55000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\zip.dll
0x0000000067c20000 - 0x0000000067c39000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\net.dll
0x000007fcb7de0000 - 0x000007fcb7e3c000 	C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
0x0000000067c00000 - 0x0000000067c11000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\nio.dll
0x0000000067bf0000 - 0x0000000067bfb000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\management.dll
0x0000000180000000 - 0x000000018018c000 	C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\tcnative-1.dll
0x000007fcba6b0000 - 0x000007fcba700000 	C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
0x000007fcb7e40000 - 0x000007fcb7e5a000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll
0x000007fcb7ac0000 - 0x000007fcb7b0b000 	C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
0x000007fcb83d0000 - 0x000007fcb83da000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x000007fcb8370000 - 0x000007fcb83cc000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
0x0000000067bc0000 - 0x0000000067be4000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\sunec.dll
0x0000000067bb0000 - 0x0000000067bbb000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\sunmscapi.dll
0x000007fcb8810000 - 0x000007fcb89e1000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
0x000007fcb8640000 - 0x000007fcb8656000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
0x000007fcb7bc0000 - 0x000007fcb7bdf000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll
0x000007fcb8590000 - 0x000007fcb85a5000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll
0x000007fcae5e0000 - 0x000007fcae5f4000 	C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
0x000007fcae600000 - 0x000007fcae618000 	C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
0x000007fcb6860000 - 0x000007fcb6876000 	C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
0x000007fcb7c20000 - 0x000007fcb7cb8000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll
0x000007fcaeba0000 - 0x000007fcaebb2000 	C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
0x000007fcaeca0000 - 0x000007fcaeca8000 	C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll
0x000007fcb4a00000 - 0x000007fcb4a2a000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
0x000007fcb4770000 - 0x000007fcb477a000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL
0x000007fcb4650000 - 0x000007fcb46b1000 	C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
0x000007fca9730000 - 0x000007fca9893000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll

VM Arguments:
jvm_args: -Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\conf\logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\endorsed -Dcatalina.base=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45 -Dcatalina.home=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45 -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\temp
java_command: org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
JRE_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
CLASSPATH=C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\tomcat-juli.jar
PATH=C:\Windows;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
USERNAME=Name
OS=Windows_NT
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel

CPU:total 4 (4 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 58 stepping 9, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1, sse4.2, popcnt, avx, aes, erms, ht, tsc, tscinvbit, tscinv

Memory: 4k page, physical 8347732k(5793588k free), swap 8872020k(5910508k free)

vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.0-b56) for windows-amd64 JRE (1.7.0_40-b43), built on Aug 26 2013 22:38:32 by "java_re" with unknown MS VC++:1600

time: Thu Sep 26 15:05:13 2013
elapsed time: 67 seconds

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@gmail.com>.
Violeta,

On 25.9.2013 15:37, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.

I have problems when I test Tomcat 7.0.45 with APR (tcnative-1.1.28),
using Oracle JDK 1.7.0_40 on Windows 7.

I am able to reproduce that on Tomcat 8.0.0-RC3 + tcnative-1.1.28, but
NOT on 7.0.42 + tcnative-1.1.28.

NIO and BIO connectors work fine on all tested versions of Tomcat.

Ne changes were made to default Tomcat .zip installation.

The problem is that after couple of seconds/minutes after Tomcat startup
while I am manually reading (with Firefox) or automaticly crawling (with
custom Java web crawler) local Tomcat docs, Tomcat crashes.

I will refrain from voting, since I really don't have a lot of
experience with APR, so I assume it might be also my local configuration
problem. But, since the problem does not exist on 7.0.42, but it does
exist on 7.0.45, I find it appropriate to report it on this thread.

Crash report for Tomcat 7.0.45 + tcnative-1.1.28 is at the end of this
message.

-Ognjen

#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000180007e23,
pid=3028, tid=3272
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_40-b43) (build
1.7.0_40-b43)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.0-b56 mixed mode
windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on
client versions of Windows
#
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------

daemon [_thread_in_native, id=3272,
stack(0x000000000e560000,0x000000000e660000)]

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x0000000000000000

Registers:
RAX=0x0000000000000000, RBX=0x000000000e8e44f0, RCX=0x00000000003fecc8,
RDX=0x00000000000000c0
RSP=0x000000000e65f2a0, RBP=0x0000000000000000, RSI=0x0000000000000000,
RDI=0x000000000040fcd8
R8 =0x0000000000000000, R9 =0x00000000003f7d20, R10=0x0000000000000060,
R11=0x00000000003f7d78
R12=0x0000000000000008, R13=0x000000000040fd20, R14=0x0004e74402162131,
R15=0x0000000000000001
RIP=0x0000000180007e23, EFLAGS=0x0000000000010246

Top of Stack: (sp=0x000000000e65f2a0)
0x000000000e65f2a0:   0000000000000000 000000000040fcd8
0x000000000e65f2b0:   000000000e65f318 000000000e65f320
0x000000000e65f2c0:   000000000e65f348 0000000002516274
0x000000000e65f2d0:   000000000cc5e800 000000000e65f370
0x000000000e65f2e0:   000000000000035a 0000000000000000
0x000000000e65f2f0:   0000000000000001 000000000e65f380
0x000000000e65f300:   0000000000000400 0000000002597e48
0x000000000e65f310:   000000000cc5e9e8 0000000000000006
0x000000000e65f320:   0000000000407cd8 00000000ef9d43dd
0x000000000e65f330:   000000000e65f350 0000000000000001
0x000000000e65f340:   000000077dbfe2a0 000000000e65f388
0x000000000e65f350:   00000007d7b9d2c0 0000000000000000
0x000000000e65f360:   000000077dbfe308 0000000000000000
0x000000000e65f370:   00000007d7b9d128 00000007d7b74760
0x000000000e65f380:   0000000000000000 00000000026673ec
0x000000000e65f390:   01ceba86ea1bcbef 000000000e65f388

Instructions: (pc=0x0000000180007e23)
0x0000000180007e03:   47 18 49 89 1c 04 45 84 ff 74 69 48 8b 94 24 80
0x0000000180007e13:   00 00 00 48 8b 4f 10 e8 61 53 01 00 48 8b 43 38
0x0000000180007e23:   48 8b 10 48 8b 43 38 48 8b 48 08 48 89 11 48 8b
0x0000000180007e33:   43 38 48 8b 50 08 48 8b 43 38 48 8b 08 48 89 51

Register to memory mapping:

RAX=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RBX=0x000000000e8e44f0 is an unknown value
RCX=0x00000000003fecc8 is an unknown value
RDX=0x00000000000000c0 is an unknown value
RSP=0x000000000e65f2a0 is pointing into the stack for thread:
0x000000000cc5e800
RBP=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RSI=0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
RDI=0x000000000040fcd8 is an unknown value
R8 =0x0000000000000000 is an unknown value
R9 =0x00000000003f7d20 is an unknown value
R10=0x0000000000000060 is an unknown value
R11=0x00000000003f7d78 is an unknown value
R12=0x0000000000000008 is an unknown value
R13=0x000000000040fd20 is an unknown value
R14=0x0004e74402162131 is an unknown value
R15=0x0000000000000001 is an unknown value

Stack: [0x000000000e560000,0x000000000e660000],  sp=0x000000000e65f2a0,
  free space=1020k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code,
C=native code)
C  [tcnative-1.dll+0x7e23]

[error occurred during error reporting (printing native stack), id
0xc0000005]

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
J  org.apache.tomcat.jni.Poll.poll(JJ[JZ)I
J  org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Poller.run()V
j  java.lang.Thread.run()V+11
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
   0x000000000bf0e800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-10" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=2904, stack(0x0000000010090000,0x0000000010190000)]
   0x000000000bf0d800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-9" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=3104, stack(0x000000000fce0000,0x000000000fde0000)]
   0x000000000bf0d000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-8" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=2088, stack(0x000000000ff60000,0x0000000010060000)]
   0x000000000bf0c000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-7" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=5016, stack(0x000000000fe20000,0x000000000ff20000)]
   0x000000000bf0b800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-6" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=1292, stack(0x000000000fbd0000,0x000000000fcd0000)]
   0x000000000bf0a800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-5" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4608, stack(0x000000000fa60000,0x000000000fb60000)]
   0x000000000bf0a000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-4" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4672, stack(0x000000000f7d0000,0x000000000f8d0000)]
   0x000000000bf09000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-3" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=1116, stack(0x000000000f670000,0x000000000f770000)]
   0x000000000bf08800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-2" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4648, stack(0x000000000f3c0000,0x000000000f4c0000)]
   0x000000000bf07800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-exec-1" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4828, stack(0x000000000f4f0000,0x000000000f5f0000)]
   0x000000000bf07000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-AsyncTimeout" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=820, stack(0x000000000ed70000,0x000000000ee70000)]
   0x000000000ca87000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-Acceptor-0" daemon
[_thread_in_native, id=4832, stack(0x000000000f200000,0x000000000f300000)]
   0x000000000ca86000 JavaThread "ajp-apr-8009-Poller" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=3808, stack(0x000000000f0e0000,0x000000000f1e0000)]
   0x000000000d54c000 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-AsyncTimeout" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=2824, stack(0x000000000eef0000,0x000000000eff0000)]
   0x000000000c8e7800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-Acceptor-0" daemon
[_thread_in_native, id=4092, stack(0x000000000ec20000,0x000000000ed20000)]
   0x000000000cc5f800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-Sendfile" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=2156, stack(0x000000000ea30000,0x000000000eb30000)]
=>0x000000000cc5e800 JavaThread "http-apr-8080-Poller" daemon
[_thread_in_native, id=3272, stack(0x000000000e560000,0x000000000e660000)]
   0x000000000cc5e000 JavaThread
"ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4484, stack(0x000000000ccb0000,0x000000000cdb0000)]
   0x000000000c7f5000 JavaThread "Thread-2" daemon [_thread_in_native,
id=3168, stack(0x000000000e460000,0x000000000e560000)]
   0x000000000c6b8000 JavaThread "GC Daemon" daemon [_thread_blocked,
id=3588, stack(0x000000000cec0000,0x000000000cfc0000)]
   0x000000000a7f6800 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=1608, stack(0x000000000bb50000,0x000000000bc50000)]
   0x000000000a7e8800 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=3728, stack(0x000000000b8d0000,0x000000000b9d0000)]
   0x000000000a7e2000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4320, stack(0x000000000b7a0000,0x000000000b8a0000)]
   0x000000000a7e0800 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4364, stack(0x000000000b560000,0x000000000b660000)]
   0x000000000a7df000 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=3296, stack(0x000000000b660000,0x000000000b760000)]
   0x000000000a78f800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
id=4908, stack(0x000000000b400000,0x000000000b500000)]
   0x000000000237f800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon
[_thread_blocked, id=4548, stack(0x000000000b1b0000,0x000000000b2b0000)]
   0x000000000227f800 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=3368,
stack(0x0000000002380000,0x0000000002480000)]

Other Threads:
   0x000000000a781800 VMThread [stack:
0x000000000b070000,0x000000000b170000] [id=4100]
   0x000000000a800000 WatcherThread [stack:
0x000000000ba30000,0x000000000bb30000] [id=2376]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap
  PSYoungGen      total 70656K, used 54232K [0x00000007d6000000,
0x00000007daa00000, 0x0000000800000000)
   eden space 65536K, 74% used
[0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007d8ff8be0,0x00000007da000000)
   from space 5120K, 99% used
[0x00000007da500000,0x00000007da9fd4e0,0x00000007daa00000)
   to   space 5120K, 0% used
[0x00000007da000000,0x00000007da000000,0x00000007da500000)
  ParOldGen       total 86016K, used 7349K [0x0000000782000000,
0x0000000787400000, 0x00000007d6000000)
   object space 86016K, 8% used
[0x0000000782000000,0x000000078272d718,0x0000000787400000)
  PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 16874K [0x000000077ce00000,
0x000000077e300000, 0x0000000782000000)
   object space 21504K, 78% used
[0x000000077ce00000,0x000000077de7aaf0,0x000000077e300000)

Card table byte_map: [0x0000000005510000,0x0000000005930000]
byte_map_base: 0x0000000001929000

Polling page: 0x0000000000130000

Code Cache  [0x0000000002510000, 0x0000000002780000, 0x0000000005510000)
  total_blobs=589 nmethods=273 adapters=269 free_code_cache=47782Kb
largest_free_block=48861824

Compilation events (10 events):
Event: 10.722 Thread 0x000000000a7e2000  278
org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.Ascii::toLower (14 bytes)
Event: 10.722 Thread 0x000000000a7e2000 nmethod 278 0x00000000025a6110
code [0x00000000025a6240, 0x00000000025a6298]
Event: 10.777 Thread 0x000000000a7e8800  279
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer::getState (5 bytes)
Event: 10.777 Thread 0x000000000a7e8800 nmethod 279 0x00000000025a70d0
code [0x00000000025a7200, 0x00000000025a7258]
Event: 10.819 Thread 0x000000000a7e2000  280
sun.nio.cs.UTF_8$Encoder::encodeArrayLoop (489 bytes)
Event: 10.836 Thread 0x000000000a7e2000 nmethod 280 0x00000000025c9650
code [0x00000000025c9840, 0x00000000025ca230]
Event: 13.771 Thread 0x000000000a7e8800  281
sun.nio.cs.SingleByte$Encoder::encodeArrayLoop (236 bytes)
Event: 13.785 Thread 0x000000000a7e8800 nmethod 281 0x00000000025bcc10
code [0x00000000025bcdc0, 0x00000000025bd590]
Event: 17.278 Thread 0x000000000a7e2000  282
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.MimeHeaderField::getName (5 bytes)
Event: 17.278 Thread 0x000000000a7e2000 nmethod 282 0x00000000025a6ed0
code [0x00000000025a7000, 0x00000000025a7078]

GC Heap History (4 events):
Event: 2.307 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=1 (full 0):
  PSYoungGen      total 37888K, used 32768K [0x00000007d6000000,
0x00000007d8a00000, 0x0000000800000000)
   eden space 32768K, 100% used
[0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007d8000000,0x00000007d8000000)
   from space 5120K, 0% used
[0x00000007d8500000,0x00000007d8500000,0x00000007d8a00000)
   to   space 5120K, 0% used
[0x00000007d8000000,0x00000007d8000000,0x00000007d8500000)
  ParOldGen       total 86016K, used 0K [0x0000000782000000,
0x0000000787400000, 0x00000007d6000000)
   object space 86016K, 0% used
[0x0000000782000000,0x0000000782000000,0x0000000787400000)
  PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 12294K [0x000000077ce00000,
0x000000077e300000, 0x0000000782000000)
   object space 21504K, 57% used
[0x000000077ce00000,0x000000077da01a18,0x000000077e300000)
Event: 2.368 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=1 (full 0):
  PSYoungGen      total 37888K, used 5119K [0x00000007d6000000,
0x00000007daa00000, 0x0000000800000000)
   eden space 32768K, 0% used
[0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007d8000000)
   from space 5120K, 99% used
[0x00000007d8000000,0x00000007d84ffef0,0x00000007d8500000)
   to   space 5120K, 0% used
[0x00000007da500000,0x00000007da500000,0x00000007daa00000)
  ParOldGen       total 86016K, used 2290K [0x0000000782000000,
0x0000000787400000, 0x00000007d6000000)
   object space 86016K, 2% used
[0x0000000782000000,0x000000078223c890,0x0000000787400000)
  PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 12294K [0x000000077ce00000,
0x000000077e300000, 0x0000000782000000)
   object space 21504K, 57% used
[0x000000077ce00000,0x000000077da01a18,0x000000077e300000)
}
Event: 3.296 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=2 (full 0):
  PSYoungGen      total 37888K, used 37887K [0x00000007d6000000,
0x00000007daa00000, 0x0000000800000000)
   eden space 32768K, 100% used
[0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007d8000000,0x00000007d8000000)
   from space 5120K, 99% used
[0x00000007d8000000,0x00000007d84ffef0,0x00000007d8500000)
   to   space 5120K, 0% used
[0x00000007da500000,0x00000007da500000,0x00000007daa00000)
  ParOldGen       total 86016K, used 2290K [0x0000000782000000,
0x0000000787400000, 0x00000007d6000000)
   object space 86016K, 2% used
[0x0000000782000000,0x000000078223c890,0x0000000787400000)
  PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 13823K [0x000000077ce00000,
0x000000077e300000, 0x0000000782000000)
   object space 21504K, 64% used
[0x000000077ce00000,0x000000077db7fcf8,0x000000077e300000)
Event: 3.318 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=2 (full 0):
  PSYoungGen      total 70656K, used 5109K [0x00000007d6000000,
0x00000007daa00000, 0x0000000800000000)
   eden space 65536K, 0% used
[0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007d6000000,0x00000007da000000)
   from space 5120K, 99% used
[0x00000007da500000,0x00000007da9fd4e0,0x00000007daa00000)
   to   space 5120K, 0% used
[0x00000007da000000,0x00000007da000000,0x00000007da500000)
  ParOldGen       total 86016K, used 7349K [0x0000000782000000,
0x0000000787400000, 0x00000007d6000000)
   object space 86016K, 8% used
[0x0000000782000000,0x000000078272d718,0x0000000787400000)
  PSPermGen       total 21504K, used 13823K [0x000000077ce00000,
0x000000077e300000, 0x0000000782000000)
   object space 21504K, 64% used
[0x000000077ce00000,0x000000077db7fcf8,0x000000077e300000)
}

Deoptimization events (10 events):
Event: 2.133 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=unreached
action=reinterpret pc=0x0000000002594638
method=java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/AbstractStringBuilder;
@ 1
Event: 2.232 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=unreached
action=reinterpret pc=0x00000000025ccafc
method=java.util.HashMap.put(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
@ 77
Event: 2.886 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded
action=reinterpret pc=0x000000000260a588
method=org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Constant.readConstant(Ljava/io/DataInputStream;)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfile/Constant;
@ 164
Event: 3.036 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded
action=reinterpret pc=0x000000000260e310
method=org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.Attribute.readAttribute(Ljava/io/DataInputStream;Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfile/ConstantPool;)Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/bcel/classfil„]½•¥,
@
Event: 3.272 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check
action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002613dbc
method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z
@ 103
Event: 3.276 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check
action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002613dbc
method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z
@ 103
Event: 3.281 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check
action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002613dbc
method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z
@ 103
Event: 3.283 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check
action=maybe_recompile pc=0x0000000002613dbc
method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z
@ 103
Event: 3.291 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Uncommon trap: reason=class_check
action=maybe_recompile pc=0x00000000025e0d04
method=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Z)Z
@ 103
Event: 8.441 Thread 0x000000000bf08800 Uncommon trap: reason=unloaded
action=reinterpret pc=0x00000000025d64b0
method=sun.misc.URLClassPath$FileLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
@ 142

Internal exceptions (10 events):
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c33478 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c33db8 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c34998 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c353a0 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c361e0 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c36b00 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c3c148 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c3c9b8 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c3d458 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244
Event: 8.927 Thread 0x000000000bf0d000 Threw 0x00000007d8c3dca8 at
C:\jdk7u2_64p\jdk7u40\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1244

Events (10 events):
Event: 13.761 Thread 0x000000000c86c800 Thread exited: 0x000000000c86c800
Event: 13.761 Thread 0x000000000c042000 Thread exited: 0x000000000c042000
Event: 13.771 loading class 0x00000000023293c0
Event: 13.771 loading class 0x00000000023293c0 done
Event: 13.772 loading class 0x0000000002329380
Event: 13.772 loading class 0x0000000002329380 done
Event: 17.277 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 17.278 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 17.278 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 17.278 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done

Dynamic libraries:
0x000000013f5d0000 - 0x000000013f603000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin\java.exe
0x0000000077760000 - 0x0000000077909000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x0000000077540000 - 0x000000007765f000 	C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
0x000007fefd760000 - 0x000007fefd7cb000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0x000007fefef50000 - 0x000007feff02b000 	C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
0x000007fefed60000 - 0x000007fefedff000 	C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
0x000007feff030000 - 0x000007feff04f000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
0x000007feff450000 - 0x000007feff57d000 	C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
0x0000000077660000 - 0x000000007775a000 	C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x000007feff6f0000 - 0x000007feff757000 	C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
0x000007feff050000 - 0x000007feff05e000 	C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
0x000007feff580000 - 0x000007feff649000 	C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
0x000007fefbee0000 - 0x000007fefc0d4000
C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac\COMCTL32.dll
0x000007fefec00000 - 0x000007fefec71000 	C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
0x000007feff650000 - 0x000007feff67e000 	C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x000007fefea90000 - 0x000007fefeb99000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
0x000000006ea10000 - 0x000000006eae1000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\msvcr100.dll
0x00000000651e0000 - 0x00000000659a9000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
0x000007fefb590000 - 0x000007fefb599000 	C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
0x000007feff680000 - 0x000007feff6cd000 	C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
0x000007fefee00000 - 0x000007fefee08000 	C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll
0x000007fefb1d0000 - 0x000007fefb20b000 	C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
0x0000000077920000 - 0x0000000077927000 	C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
0x0000000071dd0000 - 0x0000000071ddf000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\verify.dll
0x000000006f370000 - 0x000000006f398000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\java.dll
0x0000000070280000 - 0x0000000070295000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\zip.dll
0x0000000070260000 - 0x0000000070279000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\net.dll
0x000007fefcdb0000 - 0x000007fefce05000 	C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
0x000007fefcda0000 - 0x000007fefcda7000 	C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
0x000000006f350000 - 0x000000006f361000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\nio.dll
0x0000000071dc0000 - 0x0000000071dcb000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\management.dll
0x0000000180000000 - 0x000000018018c000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin\tcnative-1.dll
0x000007fefce10000 - 0x000007fefce27000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
0x000007fefcb10000 - 0x000007fefcb57000 	C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
0x000007fefd470000 - 0x000007fefd47f000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x000000006f220000 - 0x000000006f244000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\sunec.dll
0x00000000719c0000 - 0x00000000719cb000 	C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\jre\bin\sunmscapi.dll
0x000007fefd7d0000 - 0x000007fefd93c000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
0x000007fefd5e0000 - 0x000007fefd5ef000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
0x000007fefc740000 - 0x000007fefc747000 	C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
0x000007fefc880000 - 0x000007fefc89e000 	C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
0x000007fefd540000 - 0x000007fefd54f000 	C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
0x000007fefaff0000 - 0x000007fefb005000 	C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
0x000007fef8640000 - 0x000007fef8655000 	C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
0x000007fef8600000 - 0x000007fef8619000 	C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
0x000007fefcc30000 - 0x000007fefcc8b000 	C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
0x000007fef8630000 - 0x000007fef863b000 	C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
0x000007feface0000 - 0x000007fefad07000 	C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
0x000007fefacc0000 - 0x000007fefaccb000 	C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
0x000007fef8660000 - 0x000007fef8668000 	C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
0x000007fef9ed0000 - 0x000007fef9f23000 	C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
0x000007fef67a0000 - 0x000007fef68c5000 	C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll

VM Arguments:
jvm_args:
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\conf\logging.properties
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\endorsed
-Dcatalina.base=d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45
-Dcatalina.home=d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45
-Djava.io.tmpdir=d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\temp
java_command: org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
JRE_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40
CLASSPATH=d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\bootstrap.jar;d:\apps\apache-tomcat-7.0.45\bin\tomcat-juli.jar
PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin;d:\apps\apache-ant-1.8.3\\bin;D:\apps\putty;D:\apps\apache-maven-2.2.1\bin;C:\Program
Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;d:\apps\svn-win32-1.7.6\bin;C:\Program
Files\TortoiseGit\bin
USERNAME=ognjen
OS=Windows_NT
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11, GenuineIntel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rossen Stoyanchev <rs...@gopivotal.com>.
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.45 release is now available for voting.
> This release candidate contains JSR-356 Java WebSocket 1.0 implementation.
> Note that use of this functionality requires Java 7.
>
> It can be obtained from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.45/
> The Maven staging repo is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-098/
> The svn tag is:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_45/
>
> The proposed 7.0.45 release is:
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable

+1 stable

I can confirm the exception I reported with 7.0.44 is now fixed.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@gmail.com>.
[X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.45 Stable

-- Jeanfrancois