Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Luki Handoyo <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/10 03:17:14 UTC

Chainsaw Connection ?

Dear All,

This is probably a very basic question. Would you please teach me how to connect Chainsaw to my log? I am currently using the console and log4j.log file as the log container. I downloaded the Chainsaw a while ago but then I don't know how to do the rest of it. I'm kind of new in this kind of stuff.

Thank you for your helping me.

I'm wearing:
A Blessed Rustproof +6 Helmet of Brilliance
A Blessed +7 Black Dragon Scale Mail
A pair of Blessed Fireproof +5 Water Walking Boots
A pair of Blessed Rustproof +6 Gauntlets of Strength
A Blessed Fireproof +6 Cloak of Magic Protection
A Blessed +7 Shield of Reflection
The Blessed rustproof +8 Vorpal Blade

HUAHAHAHA... YOU'LL NEVER WIN!