Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Simon Cooper <si...@featurespace.co.uk> on 2020/04/01 10:22:30 UTC

Storm 2.1 doesn't work on multiple workers

Hi,

We've just upgraded to storm 2.1 from storm 1.2, and we can't run topologies deployed across more than one worker. The workers constantly restart with kryo and netty-related errors, very similar to STORM-3582 (we have also got custom serializers defined). We also can't roll back to storm 2.0 due to other issues.

This is a very serious problem for us, and seems like a core piece of functionality is fundamentally broken. Is there anyone currently looking at this?

Simon Cooper
This message, and any files/attachments transmitted together with it, is intended for the use only of the person (or persons) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Accordingly, any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message, or any part of it or anything sent together with it, other than by intended recipients, may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is hereby prohibited. Unless otherwise stated, any views expressed in this message are those of the person sending it and not the sender's employer. No responsibility, legal or otherwise, of whatever nature, is accepted as to the accuracy of the contents of this message or for the completeness of the message as received. Anyone who is not the intended recipient of this message is advised to make no use of it and is requested to contact Featurespace Limited as soon as possible. Any recipient of this message who has knowledge or suspects that it may have been the subject of unauthorised interception or alteration is also requested to contact Featurespace Limited.

Re: Storm 2.1 doesn't work on multiple workers

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fan,

Please refer to http://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html

Posted by Fan Jiang <dc...@gmail.com>.