Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de> on 2003/05/09 09:07:47 UTC

Re: Subproject order (was: Project dependencies with maven reactor)

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 13:17, Manuel.Hedrich@avinci.de wrote:
> I've a problem with maven:reactor tag. My project has a hand full of
> subprojects and I'd like to define a specified order to process the
> project.xml of my subprojects. I intend to set a comma seperated
> list to the includes attribute of reactor, but the only thing that
> happens is an alphabetical order of processing.
> How can I specify an order for the include attribute of reactor?

You can't for dependencies.

For a simple alpha-ordering (e.g. to generate something like
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/index.html ), possibly
"ant:fileScanner" may be a help:

I need some very basic alphanum sorting as well and I am currently
checking maven's own maven.xml.  There's a preGoal name="xdoc:transform"
in that maven.xml
Can't post any more help now since I just started looking into it...
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5