Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2016/05/18 07:17:56 UTC

UIMA-AS looking up Spring DTD via remote request may fail

Not sure if you have seen this post on Stack Overflow:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37269955/unreachable-spring-beans-dtd

-- Richard

Re: UIMA-AS looking up Spring DTD via remote request may fail

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Richard thanks. I will try to verify and fix as soon as possible.

Jerry

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
This was answered on the stackoverflow site - looks like it might be a cut/paste
error of some kind.

-Marshall