Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ge...@HOOD-Group.com on 2009/04/09 12:28:28 UTC

--xml: Is there a schema definition?

Hi there,

it would be useful to have a schema definition for the XML output option of
subversion. Is there one available?

I'm especially interested in the schema for the result of the following
command line:
svn list {path} --xml -R > {filename}

Thanks a lot,
Gerhard__________________________________________________________

Mehr als 20 Jahre Erfahrung in RM&E -
Requirements Management & Engineering

******* Veranstaltungen und Trainings ************
REConf Schweiz - 22. - 24. Sept. 2009 in Zürich
http://www.reconf.ch

Termine zu aktuellen Trainings im RM&E unter
http://Schulungsprogramm.HOOD-Group.com/

The information in this e-mail (which may include files transmitted with it)
is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) named above only. If you
are not named as an addressee you are to maintain confidentiality and must notify
the author immediately, destroy any copies and delete the e-mail from your computer.

The information in this e-mail is not to be relied upon by any person other than
the addressee(s) except with prior written approval. If no such approval is given
the author will not accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from
any third party acting on such information.

HOOD GmbH
Amtsgericht München
HRB 139 127
Geschäftsführer: Colin Hood, Rupert Wiebel

Re: --xml: Is there a schema definition?

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
Gerhard,

we store the svn xml schema's in RelaxNG format. You can find them in
the Subversion source package or the repository here:
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/subversion/svn/schema/

It's a long time since I've done the conversion from rng to xsd's
myself, but there used to be a tool called trang which can do the
conversion.

Lieven