Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/05/01 17:35:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex 4.12.1 RC2

On 4/30/14 1:41 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <ma...@systar.com> wrote:

>(copied from wrong VOTE thread):
>
>One minor issue in the release notes:
>FLEX-33948  Add touch behaviour to spark DropDownList classes => the
>ticket is still open.  implementation attempts were not satisfactory, and
>have not been committed.
I accepted the patch in 4a13999192e5ebb8ab9d435069e226f6b9f30759 but
forgot to update the bug.

>Also, I find that the release notes do not describe accurately enough
>what's in the release (eg. extended queries), and going to JIRA to
>understand what was done isn't better.
>I suggest that we add a page (either in the web site or in the wiki) to
>describe in detail the various features.
>What do you think?
Feel free to add a wiki page.

-Alex

RE: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex 4.12.1 RC2

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Here you are:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+4.12.1+Release+Notes

Feel free to make additions/changes.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
No, it won't.   So go ahead

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
When do you intend to make the announcement on 4.12.1,  so you I can have the wiki page ready ?
>FLEX-33948  Add touch behaviour to spark DropDownList classes => the
>ticket is still open.  implementation attempts were not satisfactory, and
>have not been committed.
I accepted the patch in 4a13999192e5ebb8ab9d435069e226f6b9f30759 but
forgot to update the bug.

>Also, I find that the release notes do not describe accurately enough
>what's in the release (eg. extended queries), and going to JIRA to
>understand what was done isn't better.
>I suggest that we add a page (either in the web site or in the wiki) to
>describe in detail the various features.
>What do you think?
Feel free to add a wiki page.

-Alex