Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "BOUKRAA, Kacem" <bk...@esi.dz> on 2016/02/15 10:07:41 UTC

PutKafka taks number is huge

Hello Nifi users community,

​So i'm using a ListenHTTP processor followed by PutKafka,
I've created the Kafka topic. launched the producer, but the number of task
is very high, is that normal?

My config:

​Thanks
​​

--

[image: Image]
*Kacem BOUKRAA*

Re: PutKafka taks number is huge

Posted by "BOUKRAA, Kacem" <bk...@esi.dz>.
Jeff thanks,
It seems like the time interval was the reason for this extra load as you
mentioned .
Thanks for your help. You're no longer a begginer x)

Sent from my Nexus7

Posted by Jeff - Data Bean Australia <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kacem,

--
Data Bean - A Big Data Solution Provider in Australia.