Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/03 17:38:40 UTC

Dropping branch_5x Jenkins jobs

Assuming there won’t be a 5.6 release, we should drop the 5.x jobs on Jenkins, and disable but keep around the 5.5 jobs, to be used for a 5.5.1 release.

FYI, I removed the 5.5 jobs from ASF Jenkins a couple days ago (accidentally for the first one, intending to just disable, but after I removed the first one I just continued down that path…), but these are easy enough to clone from the existing branch_5x jobs.

Thoughts?

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Re: Dropping branch_5x Jenkins jobs

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
+1 to get 5.5 jobs running again, and not run 5.x jobs unless we
somehow (oddly) want to do a 5.6 in the future.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Uwe, I’ve created the other 5.5 jobs now too.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.