Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Eric M. Dashofy" <ed...@ics.uci.edu> on 2000/10/25 00:28:11 UTC

Next full/official release of Apache SOAP?

Hi everybody!

I know this falls under the "really stupid questions" file, but when is the
next slated release of Apache SOAP going to be?  I know I can download the
latest code via CVS and build it, but I am fudging around with some
deadlines here and was wondering exactly when the next build available to
the general public will be.

Thanks very much,
-----
  Eric M. Dashofy <ed...@ics.uci.edu>
  Graduate Student Researcher, Information & Computer Science
  University of California, Irvine
  http://www.ics.uci.edu/~edashofy

Re: Next full/official release of Apache SOAP?

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Please, please hold the next release until we are able to 'consolidate' the SSL,
authentication and configuration 'STUFF'.
Than you - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.