Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/12/06 09:55:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r601659 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules: geronimo-deployment/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/xmlbeans/ geronimo-upgrade/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/upgrade/ geronimo-upgrade/src/test/data/

On Dec 6, 2007, at 12:50 AM, dblevins@apache.org wrote:

> Author: dblevins
> Date: Thu Dec  6 00:50:16 2007
> New Revision: 601659

> Log:
> rolling back the change.  can't seem to get it to build.
>
> Modified:
>    geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-deployment/src/
> main/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/xmlbeans/XmlBeansUtil.java
>    geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-upgrade/src/main/
> java/org/apache/geronimo/upgrade/Upgrade1_0To1_1.java
>    geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-upgrade/src/test/
> data/appclient_ejb_1_result.xml

Can't seem to get this change to work.  Seems like the packaging
plugin stuff is permanently stuck on the old namespace.  I've tried re-
bootstrapping followed by a full build and still get no love.

Any ideas where I may be going wrong?

The error is below.

-David

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: Management EJB (MEJB)
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/
applications/mejb/mejb/target
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/
applications/mejb/mejb/target/classes
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/
applications/mejb/mejb/target/test-classes
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] Created dir: /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/applications/
mejb/mejb/target/classes/META-INF
[INFO] Copying 2 files to /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/
applications/mejb/mejb/target/classes/META-INF
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [car:validate-configuration]
[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated: /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/applications/
mejb/mejb/target/resources/META-INF/plan.xml
[INFO] [car:prepare-metadata]
[INFO] [car:package]
[INFO] Packaging module configuration: /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-
trunk/applications/mejb/mejb/target/resources/META-INF/plan.xml
[severity=FATAL_ERROR,message=unexpected element (uri:"http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.3
", local:"openejb-jar"). Expected elements are <{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
}abstract-naming-entry>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.2
}application>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2}client-environment>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.2
}clustering>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2}cmp-
connection-factory>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2}dependencies>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb/openejb-2.0
}ejb-jar>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2}ejb-local-
ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2}ejb-ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
}entity-manager-factory-ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2
}environment>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2}gbean>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
naming-1.2}gbean-ref>,<{http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-
jar-2.2}jndi>,<{http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.1}key-
generator>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2}message-
destination>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2}module>,<{http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2
}openejb-jar>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence}persistence>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
}persistence-context-ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
naming-1.2}resource-adapter>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2
}resource-env-ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
naming-1.2}resource-ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.2
}security>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
security-2.0}security>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2
}server-environment>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2}service>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
naming-1.2}service-ref>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
naming-1.2}web-container>,<{http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
naming
-1.2
}workmanager

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Dec 6, 2007, at 12:55 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2007, at 12:50 AM, dblevins@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: dblevins
>> Date: Thu Dec  6 00:50:16 2007
>> New Revision: 601659

>> Log:
>> rolling back the change.  can't seem to get it to build.
>>
>> Modified:
>>   geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-deployment/src/
>> main/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/xmlbeans/XmlBeansUtil.java
>>   geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-upgrade/src/main/
>> java/org/apache/geronimo/upgrade/Upgrade1_0To1_1.java
>>   geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-upgrade/src/test/
>> data/appclient_ejb_1_result.xml
>>

> Can't seem to get this change to work.  Seems like the packaging
> plugin stuff is permanently stuck on the old namespace.  I've tried
> re-bootstrapping followed by a full build and still get no love.
>
> Any ideas where I may be going wrong?

Building with '-e' as David suggested showed me the way to
resolution :)   Had an issue in the namespace filtering on the openejb
side.

-David