Posted to user@impala.apache.org by Krishnanand Khambadkone <kk...@yahoo.com> on 2017/04/13 18:28:14 UTC

CDH 5.10.1 - Cannot perform hash join at node with id 58. Repartitioning did not reduce the size of a spilled partition. Repartitioning level 7. Number of rows 1.

Hi,  Has anyone encountered this error before,

Re: CDH 5.10.1 - Cannot perform hash join at node with id 58. Repartitioning did not reduce the size of a spilled partition. Repartitioning level 7. Number of rows 1.

Posted by Jeszy <je...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Yes, it's an alternate way of saying 'Out of memory'. Judging by the
number of rows (1) that should fit in the memory, my guess would be
that some other operator (maybe same, maybe other query) is using up
all the memory on this node.

HTH