Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by craigdd <le...@visi.com> on 2006/11/03 19:26:38 UTC

UniTesting Wicket on the WIKI

I though I remember seeing on the WIKI a section on how to unittest
components and pages in wicket.  Since the move to the apache WIKI I don't
see that anymore, unless I am totally imagining seeing documentation on this
topic.

Re: UniTesting Wicket on the WIKI

Posted by craigdd <le...@visi.com>.
Thanks Gwyn, this was the page that I was looking for.

One more question.  I have a couple form object in my application that
aren't inner classes to a page object.  Is there a good way to test the
separate form object.  It looks like the only was to test a form is to get a
FormTester from the WicketTester when testing a page object.

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
Search for WicketTester and TagTester and WicketTestCase

Juergen

Posted by craigdd <le...@visi.com>.

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.