Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2012/10/08 14:51:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0

The Apache ActiveMQ team is delighted to announce the release of
Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0.

This is a maintenance release, bringing together nearly 200 resolved
issues and some new features.

Full details and download link can be found in the release page:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-570-release.html

Note that some mirrors didn't synced yet, so it's best to download
from apache site directly at the moment.

Also use Apache Maven repository

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/activemq/

Until artifacts get synced to the central repository.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
----------------------

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
This happened due to change in our plugin configuration that generates
schema. I uploaded proper files to the web server now. You should wait
for a couple of hours for the next sync to occur and it should be OK.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
----------------------

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Chris,

not at all. This just means that we started testing and making sure
everything works with Java 7 (CI builds now include Java7 build). We
didn't find any regressions so far, so you should be good.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
----------------------

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "lernen.2007" <er...@googlemail.com>.
After copy the wrapper.jar file I get the following exception:

"
Unable to locate the class org.apache.activemq.console.Main:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: (org/apache/activemq/console/Main)
bad major version at offset=6"

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Try copying the wrapper. jar from an older version

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:43 AM, lernen.2007
<er...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the woraround for the release 5.7.0?
>
> thanks

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta