Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Greg Holmberg <ho...@comcast.net> on 2010/09/29 03:04:03 UTC

Dependencies

Is there any way to generate a list of the software used in UIMA, UIMA-AS, and the sandbox add-ons?  In other words, a list of jar files or projects used?

The lawyers at my company want to review the licenses of all the software used in UIMA.

It seems like maven should be able to do this, but I don't know maven too well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg Holmberg

Re: Dependencies

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,
essentially you can go with mvn dependency:list or mvn dependency:analyze
commands and you can also check a useful blogpost from Bertrand Delacretaz
[1] to get some advantages using bash ;-)
However ASF releases, especially incubating ones [2], are inspected deeply
to ensure all dependencies have AL compatible licenses and no legal issue
arises.
Hope this helps,
Tommaso

[1] :