Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Subrahmanya, Noida" <su...@noida.hcltech.com> on 2003/06/16 02:25:05 UTC

RE: [juddi-Users] setup with new database

Hi,
Sory for very late reply as now i have atarted to work on juddi. Could u
tell me how to validate whether the JUDDI registry deployed properly with
the new database or not?. is there any example that checks all validation
,etc.....

With Thanks and Regards,

B. Subrahmanya Nayak

With Thanks and Regards,