Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Noyce, Ben W." <bn...@petroleumplace.com> on 2002/06/21 23:02:18 UTC

We need some help...

We have an Apache 1.3/Tomcat 4/SSL problem that just won't quit.  Does anyone out there know an expert consultant on this topic that would be willing to fly to Denver, CO (USA) and spend some time debugging/configuring this problem?

Thanks in advance.

BWN

Re: We need some help...

RE: We need some help...

Posted by "Sexton, George" <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
I'm in Denver, I could save you Air Fare...

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com