Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2016/04/11 20:26:07 UTC

Interpreter Alias

So I copied the %jdbc interpreter. I am looking to create a specific
connection to Apache Drill, and would like to use the jdbc interpreter, but
invoke it by calling %drill rather than %jdbc, is this possible? I tried
create interpreter and did a new name "drill" with interpreter type jdbc,
but I just got a new interpreter drill that could be invoked by %jdbc (This
seemed backwards to me) Is it possible to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks!

John

Re: Interpreter Alias

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Thank you Moon, I replied to the other thread to keep discussion open.

Thanks,

John

Re: Interpreter Alias

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.