Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/05/26 21:20:43 UTC

Please welcome our new committer, Alvin Henrick

The Apache Tajo PMC has voted to extend Alvin Henrick an offer to be a
Tajo committer, and he has graciously accepted!. Alvin has been doing
some amazing work in Catalog's function finding mechanism, two
umbrella JIRA issues for ALTER TABLE and ADD/DROP partitions, and bug
fixes We are all looking forward to making Tajo even better with his
help.

Congratulations Alvin!

Re: Please welcome our new committer, Alvin Henrick

Posted by Alvin Henrick <sh...@aol.com>.
Thank You Min. :)

Thanks!
Warm Regards,
Alvin.

Posted by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Alvin! Good job!

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
HI,

I've submitted the patch to update Tajo site for new committer Alvin.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-859

Alvin,

If you want to revise some information for you, feel free to submit
your changes.

Thanks,
Hyunsik

Posted by Alvin Henrick <sh...@aol.com>.