Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@merkur.at on 2006/10/27 12:21:15 UTC

Rendering of a 2-column radiobuttons area

Hi,

I've the requirement to render dynamically a radiobutton group in a 2
columns style. This radiobutton group is rendered dynamically in a
datatable component's row/column.

I know the possibilities of the tomahawk selectOneRadio component with
layout="spread".

But I've no idea how tho reference it because of the radio component
references the "parent" selectOneRadio component via the id
(<t:radio for="idOfSelectOneRadio" ... />)

In dataTable context I've no "absolute" id.

Could anybody give me a hint how to solve this? (maybe without writing my
own renderer)

TIA
Martin

Re: Rendering of a 2-column radiobuttons area

Posted by maku <ma...@merkur.at>.
I've to place the selectOneRadio in a dataTable. I've to render many such
radiobutton groups (dynamically).

Regards,
Martin

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.