Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/12 21:19:14 UTC

JDBC update redux

Hi all,

So, did anybody get a chance to check out the new JDBC
taglib additions?  This is my latest release candidate
(less the necessary documentation update).  Comments?

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
Britannica.com

Re: JDBC update redux

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Marius,

Could you forward me the source code, so I can take a
look?  Thanks!

- Morgan

Re: JDBC update redux

Posted by Marius Scurtescu <ma...@multiactive.com>.