Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "richie.riviere@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/16 11:50:10 UTC

Re: JPA type converter for multiple entities?

Just bumping this question as I'm struggling with a solution. If I am trying
to persist to three separate entities should my routes specify all three
entities?

Or is it enough for only the first entity to be specified in the route and
then to rely on the relationships defined to the other two beans to allow
for inserts into the other tables?

thanks again

Re: JPA type converter for multiple entities?

Posted by "richie.riviere@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com>.
okay thanks. My main concern is that I am defining my route properly. At the
moment I am only defining my route to the item entity and I was thinking
maybe because I had not specified the other entities it was using null or
something like that.

So it seems like from the response my problem is not my route but more a
problem with how I have configured JPA. I will take a look at my JPA
definitions and post my resolution... assuming I find it.

thanks again for your help.

Re: JPA type converter for multiple entities?

Posted by gquintana <ge...@gmail.com>.
Your error message is telling "Incorrect integer value:
'\xAC\xED\x00\x05sr\x00,org.apache.camel.example.etl.PromotionEntity$\x0C\xF5\xF1\x08\x0B\xA2\x81\x02\x00\x05L\x00\x02idt\x00\x10'
for column 'ITEM_PROMOTION_ID'". It seems to that you are trying to insert a
Java String into a SQL Number column. Either the PromotionEntity has a
column mapping problem or your database schema is wrong.

GĂ©rald