Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/20 05:45:10 UTC

FalconJS Donation Approved

Hi folks,

The FalconJS donation was signed off today.  It software grant has to be processed by Adobe then by Apache before the code hits SVN.  Given the holiday week in the US, it isn’t clear if it will all get done this week or not.

The approvals I need to get my prototype code that leverages FalconJS are also held up by the holiday week.  The earliest I can get approval will be Tuesday next week.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: FalconJS Donation Approved

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Amazing! Well done! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: FalconJS Donation Approved

Posted by Joan Llenas Masó <jo...@garnetworks.com>.
Good news!

Thanks

--
Joan Llenas Masó
CEO/CTO Garnet Works SL

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Regardless of what the code contains and all, this really gives the
project a place to start tinkering with the compiler.

This should be really fun from a team perspective and the compiler.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com