Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Joseph Karwat <jk...@jellnet.com> on 2013/04/22 21:44:05 UTC

OM2.1 Ububtu 12.04 Recording/Secreen Share will not run

For some reson we get the following error, when after the screen share app downloads and tries to run…

Error:  Unable to load resource: http://ec...../openmeetings/screensharing/bcprov-jdk16-1.45.jar

Is anyone getting the same error.  How do we resolve this.

Thanks

Joseph Karwat | 415-462-0263 | JellVideo | www.jellnet.com |

JELL NETWORKS, INC.

Enterprise Video Collaboration Solutions

Click Here to Register for your JellVideo Collaboration Account

Re: OM2.1 Ububtu 12.04 Recording/Secreen Share will not run

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I guess you have broken installation and/or expired signature, please post
detailed exception displayed by WebStart here.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM2.1 Ububtu 12.04 Recording/Secreen Share will not run

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.