Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/07/24 15:05:07 UTC

Re: Doubts & concerns

Reminder: Xerces, like the rest of Apache, is open source software. If you
have complaints about code quality, you are more than welcome to get
involved in helping to improve it. Or you can go with a purchased copy
rather than a free copy; generally, the largest advantage of doing so is
that you get an actual customer support team.

"We're all making mistakes as quickly and efficiently as we can."