Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2015/10/26 17:23:00 UTC

Release ActiveMQ 5.11.3....

I’d like to build a 5.11.3 release later this week to fix the problems with ActiveMQ in Karaf, particularly the web console.  I’ll likely try and review some of the other bugs and pull some fixes back.   If anyone has anything in particular that they think is important for 5.11.3, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Release ActiveMQ 5.11.3....

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
That's great Daniel.  I have nothing outstanding for 5.11.3.

Re: Release ActiveMQ 5.11.3....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I went through the “Critical” and “Blocker” things that have been fixed recently and back ported a couple.   Thus, we have:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12333254

I just ran all the tests and everything passes.   If there aren’t any objections or additional concerns or things that are needed, I’ll do the build tomorrow.

Dan

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 12:23 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I’d like to build a 5.11.3 release later this week to fix the problems with ActiveMQ in Karaf, particularly the web console.  I’ll likely try and review some of the other bugs and pull some fixes back.   If anyone has anything in particular that they think is important for 5.11.3, please let me know ASAP.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp