Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/02 11:32:03 UTC

Re: SDO CTS: Update to Make Use of HelperContext

Hi Brian,
Sounds like a good plan and is in keeping with SDO 2.1 changes...
I guess there may be a few of the older style tests (eg. DataObjectTest)
that will need to be updated so it works for them too. Maybe an interim step
would be to set the helpercontext on the testhelper and then either delegate
calls from get_helper via it of expose the helpercontext and rework the
older style tests to use it.. I'm sure you already thought of this already
though.

Suggest you raise an improvement jira and go for it :)
Thanks,
Dan