Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Vicenc Beltran Querol <vb...@ac.upc.edu> on 2005/07/01 11:07:14 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkMain.java

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 06:02:22PM +0200, Mladen Turk wrote:

> >>He he. We shall see :)
> >
> >:-). Just take a look at the GlassFish module called appserv-http-engine
> > on java.net (http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/). I'm sure you will
> >like it :-). And I'm sure this community can come with something even
> >better....
> >

> Well I'm sure only of the following:
> 1. Blocking sockets outperforms NIO
> 2. NIO scales better
>
> So the ideal would be to have them both at once.
> Perhaps one day the Sun will accept some of my ideas and
> allow to intermix the blocking and nonblocking IO.

That sounds great! Nice idea. Never thought about it.

Let's say... something like a "hybrid" solution... that would be interesting.

-Vicenç

Posted by Natasha Hasmani <nh...@eatertainment.com>.
Thank-you for your e-mail.

Please note that i will be away from the office starting Wednesday June
29th, returning Thursday July 7th, with no access to email.  In my absence,
kindly contact Cheri Dueck at cdueck@eatertainment.com

Kind Regards,

Natasha Hasmani
Senior Event Manager

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkMain.java

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Vicenc Beltran Querol wrote:
> That sounds great! Nice idea. Never thought about it.
>
> Let's say... something like a "hybrid" solution... that would be interesting.

I got used to useless statements coming from you. I see a trend now.

Rémy

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkMain.java