Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan-Oliver Wuelfing <Ja...@scai.fraunhofer.de> on 2007/01/15 14:19:58 UTC

APT + site.xml + parent directory

Hi all,

is it possible to include a parent-link the to next upper index.html in
the 'menu'- or 'module'-section in the site.xml?
Or is there any other possibility to include automaticly?

Cheers
  Jan

Re: APT + site.xml + parent directory

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Yann Le Du-4 wrote:

> Just add to your site.xml :

>     <menu ref="parent" />

This has no effect in my case (no error, but no link either).  Is there
anything else to be done to get a link to the parent's site on the home page
of a reactor project?

Re: APT + site.xml + parent directory

Posted by Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com>.
Can someone tell me how the link to the parent pom gets acquired?
All of my site paths are generated from properties that are over-ridden in
the child poms, and it appears that the url for my parent pom is also
over-ridden somehow.
I'm not sure exactly what I expect it to do, I just want to know where to
look for how the ref="parent" url is generated.
Thanks,
Mykel

On 1/15/07, Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> Just add to your site.xml :

>     <menu ref="parent" />
>

> Check the section "Including Generated Content" in
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/howto.html
>
> - Yann
>
> 2007/1/15, Jan-Oliver Wuelfing <Ja...@scai.fraunhofer.de>:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > is it possible to include a parent-link the to next upper index.html in
> > the 'menu'- or 'module'-section in the site.xml?
> > Or is there any other possibility to include automaticly?
> >
> > Cheers
> >   Jan

I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.

Re: APT + site.xml + parent directory

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,