Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es> on 2008/03/06 14:00:53 UTC

How to use ActiveMQ 5 with servicemix?

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a servicemix cluster, but there is a problem due to
activemq version, that has be resolved in version 5. My question is: how can
I use activemq 5 with servicemix? I'm trying it but it's not as simple as I
though...

I appreciate any help.

Regards

Re: How to use ActiveMQ 5 with servicemix?

Posted by "Jorge S." <js...@gfi.es>.
Well, I've replaced activemq-core 4 lib by activemq-core 5 lib, but I've not
found activemq-ra lib in activemq 5.

Therefore I've put activemq-all-5.0.0.jar containing all activemq necessary
libraries that come with activemq 5 distribution, but I get an error related
to activemq-ra lib, so I've kept old activemq-ra lib.

With this scenario I continuously get following errors when I start
servicemix. Config files attached:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15891098/servicemix.xml servicemix.xml  |
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15891098/activemq.xml activemq.xml

Note that I'm using servicemix 3.2.1

Errors:

WARN  - TransportConnection            - Failed to add Connection
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost - Client:
NC_localhost_inboundlocalhost already connected from vm://localhost#0
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConnection(RegionBroker.java:205)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:72)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:657)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:125)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:281)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:100)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate(VMTransport.java:202)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:118)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:42)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
ERROR - Service                        - Async error occurred:
[...]

And also:

WARN  - FailoverTransport              - Transport failed, attempting to
automatically reconnect due to: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:370)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.