Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 17:36:12 UTC

castor plugin and castor version

I'm using castor to generate code.
the plugin (mojo) has a dependency on castor:castor:0.9.7
This version has a generator bug (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CASTOR-742)
that is solved in 1.0.4

But I can't override the plugin classpath to set version to 1.0.4 as the
groupId has been changed since 1.0 to org.codehaus.castor.

Any idea on a way to solve this ???
Seems I have to use antrun one more time... and my POM looks more and more
like an ant script !

Nico

Re: castor plugin and castor version

Posted by Werner Guttmann <we...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

I am a committer of the Castor project, and we do have an appreciation
of issues like this.

I am currently in the process of talking to the current maintainers of
plugin to take over management, but things do seem to take a lot of
time. Maybe a bit of nagging on this list (?) or the mojo mailing list
over at the Codehaus might help.

In gernal, as we decided to split the code base into several separate
modules, the current plugin won't work with newer versions of Castor.

Werner

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi,