Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 03:03:54 UTC

Handlers Drawing - Desing of the nodes.

Hi all.

I need your help, I would like to change the design of the nodes. Because
now in drawing, the nodes  are square and have color cyan. Therefore I
would like to know what code manipulates the node shapes square in color
cyan.

Now I have this code:
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/source/svdraw/svdmrkv.cxx

This code is in the following line:
/SRC_ROOT/main/svx/source/svdraw/svdmrkv.cxx

Regards

Alan.

Re: Handlers Drawing - Desing of the nodes.

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Regina

Thanks I found, but now I am building the module packimages, but I have
this error:

packimages: parsing '/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/res/img/wzien-US.ilst' ...
packimages: parsing '/home/alan/aoo/main/solver/400/
unxlngi6.pro/res/img/xsltdlgen-US.ilst' ...
packimages: parsing '../unxlngi6.pro/res/img/commandimagelist.ilst' ...
packimages: assemble image list ...
packimages: creating image archive ...
packimages: sorting from ../unxlngi6.pro/res/img/sorted.lst ...
packimages: done sort ...
*Can't call method "desiredCompressionLevel" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/perl5/Archive/Zip/Archive.pm line 249.*
*dmake:  Error code 2, while making '../unxlngi6.pro/bin/images.zip'*
*ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/alan/aoo/main/packimages/pack*
*
*
I think it's related to my version of perl. but I would like to know your
opinion.

regards.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Alan,

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Armin

Where I find that folder ---> wntmsci12?
because you told me to copy the following link:

- copy these (from
main\solver\400\wntmsci12\**workdir\ResTarget\svxen-US.**res)
to your office installation (search there). But I don't find wntmsci12

I use ubuntu 12.04.

regards

Posted by Armin Le Grand <ar...@me.com>.
Hi Alan,

--
ALG (iPad)

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Armin

Thanks for your help.

Posted by Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com>.
     Alan,

Posted by Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com>.
     Hi Alan,

--
ALG

Re: Handlers Drawing - Desing of the nodes.

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin

Ideally, I want to change the form of the nodes in color cyan.
how you seen in this picture: http://imagebin.org/257805 but about unified
visual language, what are you mean?

Regards.

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.