Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Alan Brown <ab...@symyx.com> on 2004/08/27 21:33:15 UTC

Checking for cvs updates...

I wish to write a build process that waits for any code checkins and
then runs the checkout, build and test tasks.

In order to do this I set a TESTED tag after I've run the tests (whether
they pass or fail).

So I've been looking at various cvs commands and ant tasks and it seems
that I'm probably stuck with the <cvstagdiff> command.  This isn't ideal
as all I really need is a property set if diff finds any differences.

I'm trying to do this in the simplest way possible and I feel like I'm
straying from the path if I parse the returned file of cvstagdiff
looking to see if it has any entries.

alan

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product,
and is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender immediately, permanently delete the original and
any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.