Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LERBSCHER Jean-Pierre <je...@cofiroute.fr> on 2005/02/08 09:50:42 UTC

RE : jaas with wlclient.jar returns no principals

Hi,
You have to :
configure your realm for example,
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm"
			appName="Sample"

userClassNames="weblogic.security.principal.WLSUserImpl"

roleClassNames="weblogic.security.principal.WLSGroupImpl"
			debug="99"/>
"in this case your can't access easily to subject"
Configure your jaas config file.
<app> {
	<myLoginModule> <option> debug=true <params>
};
use the system property to declare jaas login file.
-Djava.security.auth.login.config=<your path>
Deploy your wlclient.jar in common/lib.
Configure your webapp to secure urls.
I think its all.