Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gr...@acterna.com on 2001/07/25 19:36:32 UTC

How to increase debug reporting?

I know there are 3 "main" logs that I can set "verbositylevel="debug"" to
squeeze more info from tomcat...

What else can i do?  I see "debug="0"" all over the XML configuration files but
I don't know which ones i should change, or where the info would go, or even
what values to use.

On a related topic, I cannot redirect stdout and stderr to files... all the
directions seem to have disapeared... can someone point me in the right
direction?

(p.s. i'm running tc3.2.3 on solaris 2.6)