Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/05 18:17:41 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin and source bundle

Hi all,

I'm using maven-bundle-plugin to create a bundle that wraps some jars.

Now I need to create a source bundle using maven-source-plugin but its
not working properly because it can't find any source...

Should I reference the sources of wrapped jars as dependencies instead
of the binaries?

any tip is welcomed...

thanks,

Cristiano

Re: maven-bundle-plugin and source bundle

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

I am not sure, whether I really understand your problem.

But you might want to see whether the Maven Dependencies Plugin might be able to get the sources of your wrapped bundles and out them into the source JAR ?

Regards
Felix