Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/08/13 17:43:40 UTC

Re[2]: Quick Question

Hello TOMITA,

Where does your Bean exist?  Is it in one of Tomcat's classloaders, or
is it running out the WEB-INF/classes or WEB-INF/lib folder of your
webapp.  I'm geussing the it is in one of Tomcat's classloaders
meaning $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib, server/lib, or lib (shared/lib in
Tomcat-4.1.x).

Those classloaders can't see the individual webapp classloaders.
However, libraries in your webapp *can* see Tomcat's plublic
classloaders (all bug server/lib, server/classes).

You may have to rearrange the location of your libraries.

Jake

Best regards,