Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/06/20 19:59:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r415743 - in /incubator/abdera/java: branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/exceptions/ branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/ trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/

On 6/20/06, eliast@apache.org <el...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: eliast
> Date: Tue Jun 20 10:53:55 2006
> New Revision: 415743

> Log:
> Added License statement to server code.
>
> Modified:
>     incubator/abdera/java/branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/exceptions/MethodNotAllowed.java
>     incubator/abdera/java/branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/AbderaServlet.java
>     incubator/abdera/java/branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/ServletRequestContext.java

Shouldn't these ones just not be there anymore?

-garrett

Posted by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>.
Sorry for all of this mistakes. It's all subclipse's fault. I dragged
instead of copying from another Eclipse project to Abdera Eclipse
project and everything was all weird after that. I've removed the server
part of the snell_sandbox/server and made sure that the rest is in the
proper place.

-Elias