Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/07 08:47:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache flink-connector-pulsar v3.0.1 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache flink-connector-pulsar v3.0.1.
This release is compatible with Flink 1.16.x series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352640

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who made this release possible!

Regards,
Leonard

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache flink-connector-pulsar v3.0.1 released

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for coordinating this!

I think we also need to release 4.0.1 to fix the pulsar-client OAuth2 issue.

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache flink-connector-pulsar v3.0.1 released

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Neng