Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2019/12/03 17:56:21 UTC

Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Omid & Tephra Migration to Phoenix LDAP

Andreas, Gokul, Terence, and Yoni: You four should be all set as Phoenix
committers now. Please be sure that you're subscribed to the Phoenix dev
list for now (we'll split out new mailing lists as the need arises).

I'll give INFRA the go-ahead to start tearing down the Omid and Tephra
resources to move them under Phoenix.

For those who notice this at a later date, please include me in the
"To:" line so that I don't miss your request to retain your privileges.

- Josh

Posted by Andreas Neumann <an...@apache.org>.
I think there are various options here:
1) Leave as is, with separate release cycles etc.
2) Migrate into Phoenix code base, release together with phoenix, but as
separate, independent artifacts
3) Tightly integrate into Phoenix, essentially removing support for using
them independently

I personally would favor 2) but let's have a discussion on that in the
community.
Cheers -Andreas

Posted by Andreas Neumann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Neumann <an...@apache.org>.

[...]

[...]

[...]