Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Denis Goeury <fr...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/27 06:48:52 UTC

Passing properties via MessageContext

Hi,

Is it possible to set MessageContext properties in a handler and
retrieve them from a service class? I have tried with both the module
being referenced in the axis2.xml and later in the service.xml but no
luck.

Thanks in advance,

-denis

Re: Passing properties via MessageContext

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Hello Glenn,

Look at section 10.1.3 (ServletEndpointContext) of the JAX-RPC 1.1 spec
for details.
You implement the ServiceLifeCycle interface, which calls your init
method and passes you an instance of the ServletEndpointContext. Use
this to retrieve the Messagecontext in your business methods.

Regards,
Dies

--
Dies KOPER <di...@jp.fujitsu.com> (changed on 1 July 2005)
Fujitsu Ltd - MWPF1  (changed from MWPF3 on 21 Nov 2005)

RE: Passing properties via MessageContext

Is it possible to set MessageContext properties in a handler and

retrieve them from a service class? I have tried with both the module

being referenced in the axis2.xml and later in the service.xml but no

luck.

Thanks in advance,

-denis

--

"May the SourcE be with u"

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

http://thilinag.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Thilina

Re: Passing properties via MessageContext

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.