Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/18 08:01:44 UTC

Configuring/sharing Airflow github repo security alerts

Hi all,

Looks like GitHub now adds a new "Security Alert" feature
<https://help.github.com/articles/viewing-and-updating-vulnerable-dependencies-in-your-repository/>
for tracking dependency CVEs, unfortunately I couldn't find it in Airflow
repo. <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pulse> So if it makes
sense to the community, could Airflow repo admin (assume it means PMC
members ;p) help to enable the alert feature and make it publicly
available?

Happy to take a stab myself if I have the access permission.
Thanks.

Feng

Re: Configuring/sharing Airflow github repo security alerts

Posted by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Tao, just pinged Apache Infra on this ticket.

Posted by Tao Feng <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.