Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/24 10:33:09 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Felix 1.0.1 framework and main release

Time to call the vote on the Felix 1.0.1 framework and main release.

* +1 votes from Stefano Lenzi, Karl Pauls, Niclas Hedhman, Richard S.
Hall, Rob Walker, Marcel Offermans, Felix Meschberger,  Didier Donsez,
Emil Ivov, Stuart
McCulloch, Toni Menzel.
* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.