Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by aaaaa <aa...@mytrashmail.com> on 2008/09/07 18:11:32 UTC

org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean

hi all,
what jar contains
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean?
I'm trying to create a broker with jdbc pers. and I get error:
couldn't load org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean...

thanks.

Re: org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Sep 7, 2008, at 12:11 PM, aaaaa wrote:

> hi all,
> what jar contains
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean?
> I'm trying to create a broker with jdbc pers. and I get error:
> couldn't load
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean...

What makes you think this class exists?  I wonder if it was in a very
early version of activemq and was removed when we moved all the gbean
wrappers to geronimo.

Since BrokerServiceGBeanImpl has a reference to a datasource I and
since kaha didn't really work in amq 4 I think that our default setup
uses jdbc persistence, so I'd expect all you'd need to do was change
the reference to the datasource of your choice.  I could well be
missing the point however.

If you want to do anything more complicated than is demonstrated in
our activemq-broker plan IMO you should use the more-native
[xbean-]spring activemq configuration.

thanks
david jencks