Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ertio Lew <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/16 04:13:59 UTC

How do I upgrade a single cassandra node in production to 3 nodes cluster ?

I started off with a single cassandra node on my 2GB digital ocean VPS, but
now I'm planning to upgrade it to 3 node cluster. My single node contain
around 10 GB data spread across 10-12 column families.

What should be the strategy to upgrade that to 3 node cluster, bearing in
mind that my data remains safe on this production server.

Re: How do I upgrade a single cassandra node in production to 3 nodes cluster ?

Posted by Ertio Lew <er...@gmail.com>.
I just mean increasing the cluster size not upgrading the cassandra version

Posted by sp...@gmail.com.

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@ramirez.com.au>.
Ertio,