Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by lhestz <lh...@163.com> on 2021/09/14 09:44:36 UTC

Oncall report from Sept 6th to Sept 12th

Hi all,
No PR was merged over the past week.

2 issues were closed, and other issues are still under discussion.

The issue left over from last week has not made further progress:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1460
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1528
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1445

This issue may need more discussion. As far as I know, many people have doubts about how to make brpc interact with other event-derived libraries:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1550
This issue should probably be answered as soon as possible, because the author also sent an email to the dev-mail group
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1556
best regards
helei

Re: Oncall report from Sept 6th to Sept 12th

Posted by Jerry Tan <je...@apache.org>.
thanks, I updated the oncall list page also.