Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Lindsey <mi...@ticketweb.com> on 2003/12/09 22:28:31 UTC

regexp extractor and redirected pages

Is there a way to force the Regexp extractor to extract from a
redirected page?

I've got some pages that redirect, and I can't extract anything from the
end result page.  I know this is a known issue, is there a fix in a
nightly build?  A workaround?

Hit this last night, for a product that's going out in, *checks clock* ,
5 days, 10 hours.

hah hahahahahahah.  ahem.

--
Mike Lindsey
"Ya know I vass normal once.  I came to work vith a tie and a suit and

Re: regexp extractor and redirected pages

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
The version currently in CVS uses the result of the latest redirect in a
chain as the overall sampler result. Which means it works the way you want.

It's been there for quite a few days, so if you check out a recent
nightly build it should be working.

--
Salut,

Jordi.