Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chitra Manjunath <Ch...@infosys.com> on 2013/08/14 15:33:10 UTC

Service Offering

HI

I'm using cloudstack 4.0.2.
I have created service offering for SSVM and Console proxy system VMs. I want to use those service offerings to start the system VMs. So I set the consoleproxy.service.offering and secstorage.service.offering to their respective IDs.
What I have done is correct or if any other method is there to change the default service offering?
Please suggest

Thanks
Chitra.M

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Service Offering

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Infact It would be nice to see the service offering the system vms are
using in the UI itself. If not already present, could you please raise an
improvement for this ?

Re: Service Offering

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chitra,